Author's Note

Its been a while since I last updated mainly because I was waiting for the last season. You can tell that by reading the hope for Jon and Daenerys in the first two chapters. That being said, the continiuation of this stroy, part 2, will begin directly after the season 8 events.

BTW this contains spoilers for the last season, so if you have not seen it yet; a) what have you been doing for the last 6 weeks and b) you might not want to continue with this story.

Timescale established;

 so the last season, just like season 7 never really established a steady timescale so for this story i will try to establish one that sort of fits in with season 8 because it is important, you will see why. 

Therefore it takes Dany and Jon two weeks to travel from dragonstone to winterfell, factoring the boat  to and horseback from white habour, this also gives ample time for the army of the dead to reach winterfell around the same time dany does. 

S8E1 covers a week: when Dany arrives at winterfell, dany and jon's dragon ride, jon learning he truth, Jamie's arrival at winterfell- jamie starts his journey from kinglanding around the same time dany does and kingslandingtravelling time is 4 weeks for an army( remember King Robert in S1E1), i think it would take shorter for a lone rider. lol i guess the night kings' army was just chilling somewhere north who knows.

S8E2 covers a day; when you think about it, trial takes place immediatly after jamie arrives and then he is free and then we learn that the army of the dead will be at winterfell at nightfall

S8E3 covers a night; lol no explaination needed

S8E4 covers two weeks; with the burial and feast happening the day after the battle at winterfell, battle plans, Tyrion and party ride to white harbour and then sail to dragonstone when Fuckface Euron finds them. And then Cersie doing what she did to my good sis Missandie and awakening the dragon.

S8E5 covers a week and a half; when jon meets sneaky Varys on dragonstone he mentions that the army from winterfell just passed the trident, and then Daenerys lights up kingslanding.

S8E6 has a timespan of 3 weeks and some days; Jon's bitch ass betrayal and time it takes for the starks up north to get to kings landing. and aslo enough time for the king of the 6 kingdoms to establish himself. BTW i think grey worm should have went HAM on jon for what he did.

So at the start of the second part of the story its been around 9 weeks since season 7.