Chapter 14

∞*∞

∞*∞ Sirius' POV∞*∞

Remus and I did not do much talking that night, and I thank Merlin for silencing spells.

In the morning, I woke up to the sun pouring in the window. I groaned and buried my head into Remus' neck.

"Moony." I whispered. "Darling, wake up." He squirmed underneath me and I smirked, knowing it affected him. I kissed my way down his neck and smirked against his skin when he shivered underneath me.

"Pad-Padfoot, s-stop I-it." He stuttered.

I ignored him and nipped at his neck. Remus whimpered beneath me and that is when I stopped.

"I'm going to go check on the kids." I said and jumped out of bed. I pulled on my pants and a t-shirt.

"Bloody tease." Remus muttered.

"You know it." I chuckled before I walked out of the room.

I made my way downstairs and into the dining room.

"-Harry! I want it back!" I heard a voice yell. In front of me was Harry waving a wand around. Becca was glaring at him and Bailey was rolling her eyes as she set the table.

I snuck up behind Harry and grabbed the wand.

"You, know. You're 13, not 5." I said, giving Becca her wand as I passed by.

"Thank you, Dad." She said.

"Welcome."

"Aw, you're no fun, Siri!" Harry groaned.

"My girls come first, Harry." I chuckled.

"Morning, Dad." Bailey greeted smiling at me as she put a plate down.

"Morning, Bails," I grinned. I looked around the table and noticed there are more than enough placements. "6 plates?" I wondered.

"Dumbledore rang." Bailey explained. "Said he wanted to see how you were doing."

"There's probably more to it." Remus said, rubbing his eyes as he came into the room. I had to hold back my coo.

Bailey and Becca looked at each other and giggled. Harry groaned.

"5 galleons, Harry." The girls chorused.

"Each?" Harry asked his head in his hands.

"Each." They repeated. Harry grumbled as he walked out of the room.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Remus needs to hide his hickeys better." Becca giggled. Remus and I blushed deeply.

Harry groaned when he came in the room and handed the girls their money.

"Told you not to make a bet with us, Harry." Bailey smirked.

"I always knew Remus would bottom." Becca stated dreamily.

"Shut up!" Remus groaned. I just laughed.

"Really, guys?" I asked. "Leave my poor Remus alone."

"My Remus, huh?" Harry smirked. "Well, I'll be upstairs before you two jump each other."

He ran out of the room and I could hear him laughing.

"I wouldn't do it in front of you, Harry!" I called to him. He just laughed harder.