Chapter 18: jump monkey boy.

A/N: just a reminder of what Cora and Lucy look like! The girl cast as Cora is @ariannahicks on Instagram and the girl who is cast as Lucy is @charlyjordan !!!!

"You'll come to our show right?" He asks, he's been clingy all day after I finally got the two of us out of bed.
"I don't know yet, I don't want-" He puts his hand over my mouth to shut me up.
"Lucy, he's not going to stop, I know he won't, but you need to stand up to him, put him in his place, insult him just like you do Cora, none of us are going to hate you for it, and he deserves it after everything he's said. You getting on his good side is already thrown out the window, why not treat him how he treats you?" He pulls me in close, holding onto my hips.
"Because I'm not an asshole." I tell him. "Treat everyone with kindness, remember?" I point to my shoulder and he rolls his eyes.
"Love, you're kind to everyone, even when they don't deserve it, and that's something I love about you, but I need you to forget that when it comes to Aaron, let your meanest thoughts come out, I know you have them, I know you probably think vile things in that head of yours." He smirks and I roll my eyes.
"Lucy is a bitch, you should have heard what she said about Heathen." Cora walks into the kitchen, she got home about an hour ago, but this is the first time I've seen her. Her and Ian also came up with a new name for Harry's fake girlfriend.
"What did you say? Come on, I want to know." He's interested and amused, but I shake my head no. I don't want him thinking I'm jealous of her, I'm not jealous, I just wish that bitch would rot in hell. "Tell me Lucky." He pulls me in again and I push away, annoyed at him.
"I think it was something along the lines of, wearing neon to distract from her ugly personality.. Wishing she'd be sent back to wherever she came from...." Harry looks shocked, but amused at the same time, his mouth hangs open still twisted up into a smirk.
"Okay this was before we fixed things, I was mad, and it's true... I wouldn't be so harsh if she wasn't so mean..." I shrug my shoulders.
"Yea I'd like to escort her... off of a fucking cliff." Cora speaks her mind like usual and both Harry and I laugh, though I do feel a tinge of guilt for being so sinister towards the girl.
"Okay, Lucy practice with me, pretend I'm Aaron." Harry stands back and hunches himself over scrunching up his face and I cock my head to the side giving him an unamused look.
"You look nothing like him." I argue, crossing my arms over my chest.
"And why not?" He asks standing up.
"Because you're attractive, he on the other hand looks like one of the reject dwarfs from a Snow White casting call." I cover my mouth and Harry nods in approval.
"Told you she was a bitch." I groan out loud at Cora's words.
"I'm not, he's just a dickhead, and she's just a..." I stop myself.
"Here I'll help you out, a Heathen." Cora finishes.
"So you'll come tonight? Please Lucy, I sing better when you're there." He grabs my arms that are still crossed over my chest and I glare at him. "Cora can come too, that way she can say something mean if you don't want to." He adds and I look to Cora who shrugs her shoulders.
"I'm down, Ian will be out tonight." I sigh at her words.
"Fine, I'll go." I groan out. "I hate her Harry." I confess, sitting at a barstool in the kitchen.
"Please don't be jealous, I know this isn't the ideal situation, but you know you have nothing to worry about right?" He sits next to me and Cora stands across from us.
"I'm not jealous..."I lie, but I'm sure both of them know.
"Shit I would be, that bitch doesn't know her place." Cora says. I just look down at my hands and ignore both of them, wanting her name to be gone from my head.
"Well I know our place, and that's back upstairs, alone, sorry Cora." Harry shrugs his shoulders and picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder. He carries me like this all the way up the stairs, throwing me on my bed and climbing over me. I roll on my side, dodging him, feeling annoyed at the topic of Heather, now all I can think about is her stupid face and all those pictures of them in public together. "Hey come back here." He rolls me back over pulling into him, but I keep my arms crossed. I can't help but smile when I see him smiling, that fucking dimple doing what it does best. "Nobody Compares to you Lucy." He has dominance in his voice, he's forceful in wanting me to believe him this time.
"Not even Heather?" I change my tone when saying her name, raising my voice in a snarky manner.
"Nobody compares, no one." He smirks and a familiar tune starts playing in my head at his words.
"No one.... No one ever looked so good and a dress and I know you won't be mine tonight." I sing out, sitting up, and he throws his hands over his face.
"Not again." He mutters, but I can see him smiling through his hands. I get on my knees pulling my fake mic from thin air.
"No one ever makes me feel like you do when you smile baby tell me how to make it right. All of my friends say it's not really worth it, and even if that's true."I sing out, making my way onto his lap.
"Lucille I'm going to have to muzzle you if you don't-" I cut him off singing even louder than before.
"No one in the world could stop me from not moving on baby even if I wanted to..." I look to him and hold my make believe mic to him and he glares at me.
"I won't do it." He tells me and I move my hand closer in his face forcing him.
"I'm not feeding into this, not happening." He raises his chin to me and I cross my arms, raising an eyebrow at him, really, you think you're going to tell me no? He groans sings in the most monotone voice I've ever heard.
"Nobody compares to you." He finishes and I move my hand out of his face.
"You asked for it, you can't speak your own lyrics and not expect me to sing them." I prop my head in my hands as my elbows rest on his chest. He just shakes his head at me and I glare at him. "Sorry, if you don't like it you can go find Heather, I'm sure there's not enough room in her pea sized brain for any of your lyrics." I'm instantly thrown off of him and his face looks hot, but angered.
"For the last time, I don't want her. Do I need to prove that to you?" He asks and I don't respond, not used to this dominant and demanding side. "You're the only one I would kiss like this." He presses his lips to mine harshly, pulling away. "You're the only person I would make moan like this." His hands grip my thighs causing a painful pleasure, his body rolls onto mine as his lips connect to my neck, causing the slightest moan to come from my mouth. His hands tug on the cotton shorts I have on and his lips are still on me, but I don't argue at the sudden intimacy. "And you're the only one I would fuck like this." His language shocks me, but the sudden heat coursing through my body and the pleasure I feel as he shoves into me roughly for what feels like the hundredth time today makes me forget everything he had said. If this is what I get for pissing him off I'm going to do it more often.