Chapter 9: executive decision.

My bed is the only friend I've had for two days now, I would know because the only reason I have left it has been to shower, and if I left it for too long I started to miss it. I shouldn't be this upset, but I also have been missing him, I miss Harry too and it's only made matters worse. I wish that he never moved in, that way I could be upset over never meeting him, get over it, and move onto fangirling about him. I can't even fangirl over him right now, I haven't posted anything last week. The subscribers and fans are all on my case and I have assured them I'll have a video posted soon enough, but I don't know if I can keep that promise, mostly because I don't think I can get out of bed.
"Okay, enough of this." Cora barges in and comes straight to my bed.
"No. I'm not kidding with this Cora, this isn't some fanfiction, or sad video, this is real life." I point a finger at her.
"I don't care if it's real life I will still drag you out of this bed by your hair if I have to."
"Cora this is justified, I can't sit there, knowing I'm going to get hurt and let this continue." I argue back, pulling the covers up tighter.
"No, it was justified the first day, well the first half day, and then it was way too much, Lucy get the hell out of bed."
"No, I-"
"Lucy! Do you even one hundred percent know you like him, and have feelings for him?" She sits on the edge of my bed.
"Well... I think I do, but-"
"No buts! You're being the biggest pussy I have ever met, seriously you're being a scared little girl about all of this and I need you to get your ass out of bed and go figure this out right now. Seriously, get the fuck up." I am instantly angered at her words, she doesn't understand any of this. Not one bit.
"You don't even get it Cora, you're okay with dating and feelings, for good reason, my brother isn't going to leave you in a month or two to travel the world, this is different and you know it!" I yell at her, not even meaning to raise my voice this much.
"Do you miss him? Don't fucking lie to me."
"Yes I miss him, but that doesn't mean-" She cuts me off.
"It means he misses you to, and you need to go over there right now or he'll stop missing you and he'll forget about you and you'll never ever know what could have happened, is that what you want?" I glare at her. "You'd rather see him dating some model, you'd rather see him getting his heart broken again? Is that what you want Lucy?" She throws her hands around and I stand from bed, teeth gritted, fists balled.
"Get out." I mumble and she throws her hands up.
"Fine. Whatever." She walks out of my room, slamming the door behind her. I pull a brush through my hair, not caring if it hurts at this point. I splash some water on my face, and stare at myself.
"You can do this Lucy." I mumble into the mirror. "You can fucking do this." I tell myself pointing to the mirror. After I put on real pants I leave my room quickly, walking down the stairs, not stopping for anything.
"What are you-" I slam the door, cutting Cora off. Just knock on his door, just- oh perfect he's already outside getting the mail. I walk over my yard, moving right into his.
"Lucy, I haven't seen you in days, what-" I walk right up to him, ignoring his words, and cutting them off. Both my hands on each side of his face, my lips on his in a harsh passion. He hesitates at first, but within a second he indulges in it, kissing me back, and the warmth spreading through my chest and all over my entire body tells me what I had needed to know. The way he's kissing me back, the way his lips feel on mine tell me exactly what I thought I had felt. I pull away and look at his face, laced with pure and utter shock. His hands still raised, his mail has fallen from them onto the ground.
"Alrighty then."I mumble, leaving him in his yard and walking straight to my house.
"Wait- Lucy wait!" I hear but the door cuts off the noise and I walk straight through the living room to the stairs.
"Back already?" Cora asks from the couch.
"I kissed him." I tell her blunty.
"And I'm guessing you like him?" She yells up to me.
"Yep." I yell back and go straight to my room, leaving the door wide open. I sit on my bed and run my hands through my hair, I just kissed Harry Styles, holy shit I just kissed Harry Styles, I actually kissed him, I just walked right up to him and I- I'm interrupted by Harry walking right into my room and stopping in my doorway. He still has that same confused look on his face. "Look I shouldn't have done that, I should have asked you first but listen Harry I-" My words are stopped by his swift movements forward and the connection of our lips once again. His large hands cup each side of my face and I've never felt the sense of warmth travel through me as I do right now. His scent filling me up just like this kiss. It's filling every want and need I could have. His hands are in my hair at this point, traveling down my back, he's trying to hold me in any way he can, our mouths hungry, we've both been wanting this, it's obvious now. This kiss is addicting, I have never in my life tried a drug but I know if I did it would never measure up to this, nothing ever could. LUCY YOU'RE BREAKING THE RULES!!!!
I break away, feeling the heat leave my body and I look at the floor, hands on my hips, and walk away from him, starting to pace.
"What the hell was that?" He mumbles, and I can't tell if he mad or just in shock, but I'm not going to look at him to find out, because if I do, all I will want is to kiss him
"What the hell was what? You wanted to kiss me, you asked, and you tried!" I mumble, still not looking to him, well the real him, I'm turned to pictures of him on the walls. God why did I ever do this to my room.
"But you kissed me! Why are you mad Lucy?" His voice is getting closer.
"Because, because I have tried my best to follow the rules, but you come in here with your long hair, and your stupid accent, and you give me those eyes, and I break every single rule because of you!" I finally turn to him and of course he's fucking smirking. His hands are clasped together in front of him, he's rocking back and forth of his toes. I wish he wasn't so cute, this would be so much easier if he was not cute. "It's not funny! Stop laughing I'm being serious." I put my foot down and he tries his best to hide the smirk playing on his lips.
"Okay fine it's not funny, what rules do you speak of Lucky?" He opens his arms out, waiting for the rules. I walk to my drawer and push his letters out of the way, picking up the rules and holding them out. He takes the paper from my hand and starts reading, his hand finding his jaw as he does. "Quite the list here. You've only broken one rule from what I can tell." He turns the list and points to number three.
"Breaking one rule leads to breaking more Harry!" I cross my arms over my chest.
"OH MY FUCKING GOD." I hear from outside the door. We both turn to see Cora coming through my door. "I wasn't listening... okay why am I lying, yes I was listening, I have a simple solution." Harry tilts his head and Cora steps forward. "May I?" She holds her hand out and then just steals the paper from his hands, ripping the paper in two and then four and continues to rip it. "No more rules, problem solved!" She throws the papers in the trash on the way out and closes the door behind her.
"I have made the executive decision that I like her." He points to the door. "And I want to do this again." He steps forward, not giving me a chance to protest, and he kisses me once more, his hands finding my face as he pulls away. "You realize I'm going to have to do this everytime I see you? As long as you'll let me." He mumbles, and I can feel his breath on my face. I finally look up at him and see his green eyes looking down on me. Good god I'm going to be in for it. I can feel it.
Hours later and we haven't split from each other, our lips hardly finding space between them. When our lips do part we get words in, and these moments need to be endless, because this is how I want to spend the rest of my days. He's looking down at me now, a smile not only on his lips but in his eyes, traveling all over his face.
"I like you Lucky." The third time he's said it in the last two hours.
"Why?" I ask the question that's been playing in my head. I lean up, sitting criss cross applesauce on my bed, looking to him.
"Because you're different. You're not throwing yourself at me, you never did. You care about my feelings, but most importantly you care about your own feelings, you care about your morals... you just you care." He covers his face with his hands.
"You seem to be forgetting my background, and my job." I laugh. "You want me to remind you? Bring you back from reality for a second?" I crawl on his lap, straddling him, and he just smirks at me, not saying yes or no. I take his hands and do a little dance, swaying his arms with me. "Harry Styles kissed me, Harry Styles likes me, he wants my body, he likes me." I sing a stupid song and he laughs at me, his stomach tensing under me.
"It doesn't change my mind, you're almost as obsessed with me as I am myself." He boasts and I roll my eyes.
"You narcissistic ass." I throw his hands back down and cross my arms over my chest. He sits up, causing me to fall from him and I look to him.
"I want this to continue, I really do, but I've got to go, I'm meeting the boys to go over the music for the show, but you can come, meet them all." He offers and I shake my head no.
"I'm not prepared to meet them today. I'm prepared to meet them in a few days, but not today." I shake my head.
"Oh come on, I told them about you, they know." He urges.
"You told them about my job? And you told them what I do for a living, and the fact that I love your band more than anything?" I cross my arms over my chest and he just looks at me blankly. "That's what I thought. They don't know me, and once they find out, they won't think I'm crazy, they'll think you're crazy, then they'll convince you this is wrong, and that you need to move houses, and you will and then you'll never speak to me again and-" He cuts me off.
"And you're rambling again love. They don't need to know any of that until after they meet you, because they'll love you then they won't care about all that stuff, just like I did." He's pushing my hair from my face, staring right at me.
"Go on, go practice with them. I'm staying here. I'll see you later Harry, I promise." I tell him, sitting all the way up.
"Okay, fine, your loss." He mutters, leaning in, kissing me again. His lips are so sweet, so warm, so soft, I could melt under any touch he gives. "I'll see you later Lucky." He mutters onto my lips, pecking my lips once more then pulling back, rolling off my bed and leaving. As soon as I hear the front door close from my room I'm up and running through the halls.
"I JUST KISSED HARRY STYLES, I JUST KISSED HARRY STYLES!" I chant through the house, and I run down the stairs screaming it through the living room, shaking my ass in Cora's direction.
"I think you owe me a thank you." She yells over my chanting, and I run to her, jumping right on top of her, grabbing her hands.
"Thank you thank you thank you! Ugh this is magical, this is a dream, this is perfection, I KISSED HARRY STYLES!" I fall back onto the couch and feel like I really am living in a dream, I just hope I don't ever wake up.