Chapter 2: Clueless classmates & a former friend reappears!

My eyes grew wide as the feeling fo relief left and a new emotion clutched at my heart. Fear welled up as I looked at the tall, lean, dark haired man that had left life three years ago. My ex-best friend that I hadnt seen since Junior high. The one who for the last three years must not be named. Ugh, this isnt Harry Potter but I still cant bring myself to say his name without feeling immense emotional pain even after three years. My two only friends (i have three friends, but one goes to a different school) had walked up behind me at that point.

"Hey Rayne! What ya lookin' at?" Andrew asked, as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder in a one handed hug. I snapped out of my trance at feeling Andrew's arm and comforting vibe filling my senses. "Nothing. Come on I wanna get to class, this time without bein' late!" I said in a rushed tone trying not to still seem freak out as I wrapped my arm around Andrews waist and grabbed Ales's hand before either boy could question any further about what I was looking so freaked out. Besides after classes today, we have to practice for our live concert tonight.

_________________

I jumped onto the edge of the drums as Kayden hit the last beat . Andrew and Alex had sturmed the final chord to the last song of the set and as the sound faded away, I jumped down. The feeling of adrenaline and excitement pumped through my veins sending my heart into over-drive as I started out into the sea of faces that stared back at us from the audience. My band and I thanked the crowed that was always encouging us and when we left, I could still hear our fans chanting out for and encoure.

~~~~~~~~~

School was dull, and you would think that being in a famous rock band, people who say they are fans would be able to recognize when the lead singer of the band that they are all gushing about was sitting only a few feet away. It feels like a episode out of Hannah Montana or something like that. Being a freak at school and a famous musician outside of school... Only difference is: one, two of my bandmates are in the same year and school as me, I'm not a country star. I am a ROCK/ALTERNATIVE star.As I walked into the building I was stading in front of my locker pulling out my textbook for math when I felt a presence next to me. I peaked around my locker and a scowel fixed itself onto my face after seeing who was standing next to me waiting for me to acknowlege him. This better not become a habit!