RENT 2 - TRIAD ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE

The Triad Society is an underground organization that originated in China. It is an intricate web of Chinese criminal organizations that are scattered all over the globe.

The leader of the Triad is known as the Mountain Master, famously known as the Dragon Head. No one knew his whereabouts. No one knew who he really is except for a select few.

Below the Mountain Master are the Deputy Mountain Master (Deputy), Vanguard (Operations Officer) and the Incense Master (Ceremonies Officer).

Being the Deputy Mountain Master, Gio is highly regarded by the other ranks since his position is just below the Dragon Head. In fact, all ranks treat him as the next Dragon Head.

It has only been 3 years since Gio and his gang joined the Triad and they managed to climb up to higher ranks in a way that have deemed them as a legend. No one, in the history of their organization, has achieved what he has done. Each of the Triad units owed him a lot since his wit, leadership and his fighting skills have saved them multiple times.

The name Reaper is widely known even among the different underground organizations. He can wipe off a whole troop of enemies by himself and he has proven this a lot of times. When Gio was still a Red Pole (Enforcer) overseeing the defensive and offensive operations, he is the one being sent to settle the clash among the Triad, Italian Mafia and Japanese Yakuza. He has earned the respect of these 3 most feared organizations.

The Straw Sandal (Liaison Officer) who serves as the liaison between the Triad units sat in front of Gio after he and his men bowed down. His entourage stood at a near distance.

"You seem to be in a good mood", he started as he handed Gio an envelope with a red seal.

"I just had the most amusing day", Gio replied while scrutinizing the envelope. Judging from the seal, he can tell that the message came from the newly appointed Red Pole (Enforcer). His forehead creased and gave the Straw Sandal a questioning look.

"Yes, that's from the Red Pole. His unit seems to be having a hard time suppressing the resistance from the organized gangs. Plus the bureaus are already hot on their tails so they need your help...again", the Straw Sandal explained as if reading Gio's mind.

Gio tore the envelope and read what's inside. A smile crept on his face after reading. The liaison officer then placed a small bowl on the table and lifted its cover, revealing the pungent solution inside. Gio placed the letter and envelope inside the bowl, making sure it's fully submerged. It's now up to the Straw Sandal to properly dispose it.

***

"We almost blew Sara Park's head back there", Toby sat at the couch and loosened his tie. Youngjae did the same.

They were at the Deputy Mountain Master's unit headquarters, inside Gio's office which is lined by glass walls enabling them to have a bird's view of Seoul. Gio was quietly standing with his back facing both Toby and Youngjae.

"Yeah, she suddenly sat in front of you. We thought you pissed someone off again and they sent an innocent looking girl to finish you", Youngjae examined his boss as he turned around and faced them.

"It would've sucked if you did. I won't have my share of fun. It's getting boring lately", Gio's eyes grew dark as memories from the past were remembered. Youngjae and Toby both sighed simultaneously as they stared at Gio.

"Boss, are you really serious in doing that 'Boyfriend' bullshit? I thought you were just drunk when you agreed. And besides, this is not the right time for this crap", Toby said with frustration.