-11-

The next morning, I got in trouble for not being in my bunk during the night. The CO was nice about it. She warned me that if I did it again, I was getting a shot, whatever that was.

After taking what I called a hoochie bath (which was actually just washing up with soap and rinsing off within 30 seconds because the bathrooms were horrific), I went down to breakfast with Poussey. We were sitting there having a fairly peaceful breakfast until this loud, tall, creepy looking CO with a moustache came in and banged on the trashcan.

"Look here, all you little shit-faced whores!" he bellowed. "Mendez is back in business. All that bullshit that you've all tried to pull while I was gone- it's done! You!" he grabbed the wrist of an inmate who was walking past to throw her tray away. Consequently, the tray tumbled to the floor. "Is that perfume I smell on you? That's a shot!" he didn't even give her a chance to explain, he just took out a notebook and quickly scribbed something down. "Now get out of here before I shot you again for destroying property." The inmate quickly scooped up the trash the best she could and threw it away. She quickly left the hall with her head down.

"Who the hell is that?" I asked Poussey once the atmosphere calmed down a little bit.

"Mendez, better known as Pornstache. Stay far away from him. I'm sure you won't have a problem with him though."

"Why?"

"You don't do drugs do you?"

"No."

"Then you're fine. Plus, I don't want you looking at anybody else but me." she smiled slyly.

I had to surpress my own smile. Why did she have to be so perfect?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Work was usual. Stacking books, making sure everything was in order, little stuff like that. The library was in order most of the time, so I spent a considerable amount of time sitting on the floor in an aisle reading. That was what I was doing before Poussey came over with a slick smile on her face.

"You want some hooch?" she whispered, squatting in front of me.

"Some what now?"

She stood up again and took a quick look around. Before I could ask what she was doing, she climbed the small corner table and pushed aside the roofing. A large jar was pulled from there. She closed the roofing again, took another look around and came back down to sit with me. She sat the jar between us. Inside was the nastiest liquid I had ever seen in my life. It looked a lot like muddy water with bits of undecipherable particles floating around in it.

"Poussey, what the hell is that?" I asked, wrinkling my nose.

She grinned again and unscrewed the top. As if it wasn't gross-looking she took a swig of it. Then she held it out for me.

"Drink some." she encouraged.

"But it looks nasty."

"Yeah, I know. But it's completely worth it."

Hesitantly, I took hold of the jar and brought it to my lips. Taking a tiny bit, I let the dense liquid splash around in my mouth for a second before I quickly swallowed it down. It tasted absolutely disgusting.

"What the hell is that?" I asked again, this time more grossed out than curious.

"Toilet hooch."

"Toilet!" I probably exclaimed a little too loud. Poussey shushed me.

"Calm down, girl. It's like fermented potatoes. Chill."

"If I keep drinking this, I'll get-"

"Drunk as fuck." Poussey completed my sentence. I half-smiled and tilted the container again. But instead of trying and disregarding, I was nearly choking on the hooch. I hadn't been drunk in so long now. This was what I needed.

Poussey pulled the jar from my lips. "Damn, Katrina. Chill. You can't get drunk and still be coherent enough to fool a CO if they come in here. And if Mendez sees you stumbling around here, that's an almost guarantee to the SHU." She took one more sip before screwing the top back on and replacing the jar back into its place in the ceiling.

"P!" I whispered as she got down from the table.

"What?"

"Come here."

She crouched in front of me again. I put my hands under her jaw bone and pulled her face to mine. Our lips locked and we were immersed deep in another passionate kiss. I felt her hands slide to my sides, but then they contnued to slide until they were at my waistband. She stopped there, and I realized what she wanted to do. Taking her hand, I eased her into my pants, my underwear until I felt her fingers brush my clit. In response, I shuddered with passion.

Her fingers knew what to do. There was no hesitation. There was no fumbling. There was only me and Poussey.

It took everything in my body to not moan so loud. I tried biting my lip and tugging at the back of her shirt, but nothing was working. It was just so good. Soon, it got to be unbearable and I exploded into a marvelous pit of orgasmic pleasure.

In other words, I came so. fucking. hard.

When I came back down, I opened my eyes to see Poussey staring right at me. I blushed.

"What?"

"You cum so fucking sexy." she reconnected our lips.

It was my turn to explore. I let my hand wander from the back of her shirt, down her body until I felt the elastic waistband of her pants. She shuddered as I traced a finger down her smooth stomach to her parts. She was so soaking wet where my fingers brushed her. At that moment, I didn't want just my fingers inside her. I wanted to taste her. Straight from the source.

In one quick movement, I had her lying on her back on the floor. "Katrina, what are you-' I put a finger to her lip and shushed her.

"I wanna taste you. All of you." I grabbed the elastic and tugged downward until I had her pants and underwear completely off.

There she was, naked from the hips down, wet, glistening and ready to be tasted. Starting a trail of kisses from her knee, I inched my way closer and closer. Finally, I got to where I really wanted to be. I gave her love button all the attention it so rightfully deserved. She squirmed underneath me, obviously barely able to take the pleasure. My tongue explored every part of her. Her clit throbbed and pulsed and finally, she grabbed a handful of my hair and held me where I lied. She groaned as an orgasm took over her entire body.

When she resurfaced, she sat up and pulled me to her and kissed me deeply. "Dammit, Katrina, I just wanna fuck you so bad, right here." she grunted, pulling her face to look her in the eyes.

"Well, why not?" I smirked.

"Cause it's around the time the COs start coming around to round us up for lunch."

"I'm already full." I joked.

She kissed me again quickly and laughed. "Shut up. Pass me my pants."