Bicorn {8}

As Luke and I were going to the soccer field we were in the talking car about how it felt when we saw the looks on everyone's faces and laughing about how Luke made some of the girls at school scowl at him when he started holding my hand. All in all it was pretty damn good day. As we neared the soccer/football field, We had another run in with dick-less and the clones.

"So why don't you go just suck his dick you dirty faggot! Charlie said grinning.

Oh he did not just say that...What some straight guys don't know is that we use what you say just to scare you and leave us the fuck alone. Like seriously think would ya? Well you asked for it haha sorry Charlie!

"Oh I do every night right Luke?" I asked.

"Like a fuckin' vacuum." he made made a vacuum noise and winked at me.

"You guys are fucking' gross." Wes said.

"He speaks!" Luke said.

"Shut up." Wes said with a twisted mad face.

I wonder if he only acts that way because Charlie keeps scared in the closet. I had times where I'd see Wes staring at my ass when I'd walk in the hallway. I have to run an idea over Luke tonight. So that way he's cool with it. Now Brian. Brian is a whole dick, he can be battered if he tries to hurt me. But Wes, Wes is hands off. I really hate friends who practically throw their own friends in the closet because of the things they say to people who seem or act different.

"Look all of you can just be homophobic fucktards and all but you guys need to leave We actually need to practice!" I said in a demanding tone.

"Fine! Enjoy blowing each other on the field!" Charlie said as shoved pass us.

"Oh we will!" I said in the best feminine voice I could.

As Wes turned back to check me out I caught his gaze and he blushed bright red and I mouthed the words "I know" and put a balled fist over my heart and gave him a sympathetic smile. He nodded and his bottom lip trembled a little "I'm sorry" he mouthed back.

"Wes come on!" Charlie yelled back without looking.

He jumped and started sprinting towards them and Charlie hit Wes in the back of the head.

"Never speak unless spoken to!" Charlie yelled.

"Poor kid, You know it's Charlie that keeps Wes in fucking Narnia right?" I said looking at Luke with a concerned look. 

"Yeah I know." He said kissing me.

"When the time is right, He'll know what to do. The universe has a way of revealing things when you least expect them too." He said. 

"You're an old soul, Luke Lashay" I said smiling.

"And you're my diva bitch, Derek Jamison." He said.

We kissed and I snatched the soccer ball from his hands. What he doesn't know is that i've been practicing before the season. I'm gonna hustle the hell out of this bitch. Just you wait and see.

He went in and I swerved the ball down field and kicked it straight into the net. "good shot!" He said. "thanks babe" Hahaha just wait for the next one...I move the ball forward full charge down the field. He saw me and advanced on the ball, he came forward a little on the net, I smirked and spun with the ball and as agile as a cat I kicked the ball straight into the net. "Have you been practicing without me" He said with a confused look. "No. Hey wanna make a little wager?" I said grinning." What's the prize?" he said raising an eyebrow. "If I make this in..." wait for it..."you bottom tonight." I said wincing and giving him a dark grin. "if you don't?" He said. "Then no sex tonight just full on make out." I said. "Deal." He said. 

Now that I have him in my trap, I'm sure too not get so big headed I have to keep my eyes on the prize which just so happens to be Luke's ass. I dribble the ball with my feet swerving and keeping him off pace as he focuses hard at my feet. So I do the one soccer move almost every gay guy loves....The rainbow...I set the ball back behind my back foot kicking it up over my head as it comes half way to my waist I set up my foot and round house kick it inside the net to the right side as it made a swoosh sound. 

"Guess someone's going to be sore tomorrow. Paybacks a bitch isn't it?" I said giving him a hand up. 

"You gotta show me how to do that!" He said with surprised face. 

"Oh I'll show you how to do a lot of thing's tonight." I said as I kissed him. "Can't wait for you to experience just how good of a power bottom I am" He said smiling. "A power what?" I said in confusion

"ooh! you'll see." He said enthusiastically

I don't know but I was scared and excited at the same time. I was going to my car since Luke decided to walk to school today, We sat in the car and I started humming the song she will be loved by Maroon 5. 

"Derek can you please sing?" He asked. 

"Sweetie you know how I ge-" He cut me off.

"Please?" He said with puppy dog eyes and started pounding.

"ugh. okay! okay! fine." I said as I cleared my throat making sure to breathe in from my nose and my mouth,

"I don't mind spending everyday out on your corner in the pouring rain, oh look for boy with the broken smile ask him if he wants to stay awhile, and he will be loved, and he will be loved." I sang finishing he smiled and applauded. We both made our way to his house to pick up his clothes, we made our way to his mothers, He unlocked the door and went straight to his room without speaking a word to his mom. I wonder what was going on there. 

"Hey Shelly, are you and Luke doing okay it's not like him to just skip out on you like that" I said with a concerned eyes. 

"He hasn't talked to me since I told him that you shouldn't.." She paused to compose herself.

"Shouldn't what?" I said as my eyes started to tear up a little.

"Shouldn't date." she finished her sentence and a tear went right down my face. I can't believe even with my promise she doesn't trust me. I have to tell her that it's okay.

"I told you before I will never hurt your son. I promised you that. You have nothing to worry about, I love your son with all my heart.I would never do anything to jeopardize that trust." I hugged her tightly and she hugged back giving me a tight squeeze as Luke came out.

"Why are you hugging my mother, and why are you crying?" Luke asked with concern on his face coming over to me. 

"Luke, I'm sorry for not trusting you. I was afraid Derek would hurt you in the end. But he assured me this time, that he would never break that trust, and i'm happy for the both of you and I just want to see you hap-" she got cut off as Luke hugged her tight and and tears started streaming down his face. 

"Light's will guide you home, and ignite your bones and I will try to fix you" I sang to him as he released his mom and kissed me in front her showing her just how much love we have for each other, it wasn't lustrous, it was passionate. He put all his clothes in a cinch sack and we headed back to my car listening to Hilary Duff's new song on the radio. We drove up into my drive way and headed inside of my house to see my family. "Luke's coming for dinner!" is what I yelled out as soon as I entered my house. 

==========================================================================================================================================================

A.N. Wanted to give you guys a slightly longer Chapter you've been Hanging on to your seats a couple days now. So now That you got to know Wes a bit better do you feel a little bad for him? Luke and his mom made up yaaay so be expected to see a lot more witty comebacks from her. I hope you enjoyed reading so far. A special shoutout to 2 of my readers Brendon and Nat thanks so much and I hope you're ready for a lot of fun things coming up for these 2 as well as maybe a club scene? Anyone want to see me comeback in the story? Leave comments and vote my fellow DUKE fans! Until next time!