Chapter 3

Anna's P.O.V

I couldn't believe it! Travis Clark just saved me... I tried to keep my excitement down. I was going to a we the kings show! I frowned. I should be talking to them! Not fangirling.

I got up and sat next to Charles who put his arm over me and smiled bringing me in for a hug. He was always so nice even to strangers.

"So you're name is Anna?" He asked and I nodded. "Do you wanna be on the ctfxc?". My heart thumped and I nodded again. Charles pulled out his camera and turned it on. "Hey guys! This is Anna!" He pointed the camera on me and I waved. "Hi". "Guys don't wanna brag, but we had a boxing match and I totally beat her up" he said pointing the camera at me again. I nodded and said "next time, your butt is mine!". He laughed and turned off the camera.

"Hey Anna, do you want a drink?" Danny asked handing me an orange juice. I didn't like orange juice but I accepted it, and drank it anyways. I was parched...

"Okay we're here!" Travis announced. We got off the bus and Travis put a backstage pass around my neck and took my hand. "Let's go!"

An hour later, the screaming fans were flooding in and the band was setting up.

"Hey Anna!" Travis said bouncing over to me. "So do you play an instrument?" I nodded. "Guitar" I said. I wasn't proud of this, but I stole a guitar from one of the social workers in my foster home and taught myself to play some songs, we the kings songs of course.

"Cool!" Travis said winking and ran back on the stage for the show to start. They started off with "find you there" and when they played my favorite song, "secret valentine" I closed my eyes and sang along.

"HOW ARE YOU ARIZONA?????" Travis screamed into the microphone. A loud shrill of screams which meant "good" came back at him. "We're gonna end this show with a song that means a lot to me" he said. "It's about getting bullied" his eyes pointed at mine. "It's called just keep breathing". The crowd chanted for him to play. "I'm dedicating it to my good friend Anna, who I'm going to ask come up here and sing it with me. Is that cool?" Everyone screamed