Uh oh love triangle (im voting for the lesbians)

Heyo! I just hit 10k reads and I'm in awe I don't deserve you fam. For a special thing I'm posting this self portrait, Cause I don't wanna post an actual photo but this is accurate in a cartoony way I guess. Love you all, enjoy!

Will POV

"Maisie, your mom is a goddess?" Hermione asked. Ron snorted from beside Harry,"And a intelligence goddess no less?" Hermione glared at him with the power of a thousand suns, then squeezed Maisie's elbow. Those two.

   "The owl is the symbol of Athena. So... her mom is Athena?" Asked Harry. I stared at him in surprise."You know about the gods?" He shrugged and looked down at the bedspread. Nico nodded."Yes, her mom would be Athena. It's weird how she hasn't been claimed yet. You're older than fourteen, yes?" Maisie nodded.

   "That's in violation of the oath. I'll ask Chiron about it." Maisie raised her hand uncomfortably."Um... what does that mean? Like, my mom is a goddess, but what does that entail?" I leaned forward with my elbows on my knees.

   "Um... You probably have dyslexia or ADHD or both, you can probably read Greek, maybe you've had some unexplainable life experiences?" She nodded."I have ADHD, but I don't have dyslexia, actually I never learned how to read, I just could. I'm fluent in Greek but I thought I was just good at learning the language."

   Hermione nudged her."Any unexplainable life experiences?" Maisie grinned and blushed, which made Hermione blush, which made Ron glower, which made Harry clear his throat surreptitiously."One time I tripped with my quill in my hand and accidentally stabbed a girl in the arm. She hissed and puffed into golden dust. I thought I dreamed it, but now I'm not so sure."

   Ron rolled his eyes."So you're telling us you're a murderer. I'm not surprised." Hermione smacked him."Ron, shut up! It was an accident and she was a monster. You're being a malaka!" Maisie tried to hide her smile. I was totally lost, and so was Nico.

   "Was that Greek for wanker?" Harry muttered,"Long story."

   I didn't want to know, and a quick look told me Nico thought likewise."Anyways-"

   The door exploded. In the doorway a huge hulking figure stood, looming over us all."Nico get your sword!" I yelled as the cyclops took a lumbering step inside. Maisie moved in front of Hermione while Ron dove behind the bed. Nico stood up beside me with his Stygian iron blade held out in front of him.

   He looked over at me and ordered,"Will, get behind me and protect the kids." I tried to protest,"Nico stop being ridiculous!" He shook his head and shoved me backwards as he met the cyclops head on and tried to dodge the huge hand that came swinging down to crush him, someone behind me screamed. I think it was Ron.

   I slowly moved behind him and went to the dresser, where I retrieved the small bronze dagger stashed there. I moved backward towards the children as Nico fought. There was a loud crash as the cyclops hit him in the ribs and sent him flying. He was out of practice.

   I didn't have time to worry as I slowly circled the monster. Fighting was never my strong suit, I couldn't even shoot a bow. But now the safety of the kids was on me.

   I lunged, but tried to back out of it too late as I saw the club like hand swinging towards me. It caught me in the legs and literally sent me spinning. I flew head over heels and crashed into the dresser. The dagger skittered on the stone floor next to the bed. Maisie picked it up, determination glinting in her brown eyes.

   Before I could get up, she took a running leap and when the monster took a pass at her, she landed on the tire sized hand and pushed herself up, plunging the small knife into the eye of the cyclops. It collapsed into a golden plume of dust, dropping Maisie to the ground.

   I pushed my self up, and when Nico from his fetal position on the floor waved me off, I hobbled over to Maisie. She looked winded but alright, and I gave her a small square of ambrosia."Eat this." She began to obediently chew as I stuffed a square in mine and one in Nicos'.

   Ron and Harry looked alright, just shaken. Hermione wasn't there. When I turned around, she was kneeling by Maisie, holding her hand and helping her up. When she saw me looking, she blushed and looked away. I scooted over to Nico and eased him into a sitting position.

   "I think you bruised your ribs, Neeks." He shook his head,"I'll be alright with ambrosia and time." I squeezed his hand. Maisie was looking fully recovered, and was sitting propped up against Hermione with her head on her shoulder, and both of them were pretending to not be enjoying it as much as they were.

   Ron was doing some more glowering and Harry was doing some more pretending not to notice. I tried not to think about how a fully grown cyclops had found its way into the castle at the top of a tower. I didn't want to think about what that meant just yet. And I think our room might be needing some remodeling.