Hey wizards, do you mind if we teach here?

——Wills POV——

    In the morning, I didn't heed Hecates advice. I was alarmed. I woke up with Nico beside me in our bed, and the entire knowledge of the wizarding world stuck in my head (Hey that rhymes). My eyes flew open and a very  attractive,"Owaahhh!" Forced its way through my lips, which in turn woke up Nico, who had a very similar reaction.

   Later, as we sat on the couch drinking coffee and quizzing each other on our knowledge, I realized that if we went somewhere together, we would be okay. I couldn't go alone, we had to be together. Gods, tomorrow was going to be rough.

——Time Skip——

   Nico gripped my hand and I could see the determination in his eyes, as he prepared to shadow travel us away. "We'll be fine, Neeks, just calm down." I said, only to reassure myself. He rolled his eyes,"Yeah, cause I'm the nervous one!" I laughed and gripped his hand tighter.

   He closed his eyes in concentration and shadow traveled us to Hogwarts. We stumbled out of the shadows in a grand hallway filled with tables. A severe woman in green robes turned around in surprise and her eyes widened.

"Ah, hello? I am assuming you are Professor Solace and...Professor Solace?" She said, recovering quickly."Er... you can call me Di Angelo, if it's confusing." Nico said awkwardly. I squeezed his hand and nodded, and he looked relieved. She smiled thinly and shook our hands.

"My name is Minerva McGonagall, I am the new headmistress here at Hogwarts." She raised an eyebrow at me and Nico."The students will be arriving later, allow me to show you your classroom, you will be sharing one." We followed her down a corridor and to the left, traveling down a staircase that randomly switched directions and led us down a tall but short hallway, where we came upon an unassuming wooden door.

When the door was opened, we saw a large classroom filled with wooden desks, and two large desks at the front. Along the walls books and weapons were carefully organized on shelves and racks, and there was an old-style blackboard on the front wall behind the desks.

McGonagall smiled stiffly at our reactions and motioned to the first desk."Your room key is on the desk, as well as instructions and the base curriculum for this year," She motioned to a thick packet of white computer paper."Enjoy, I will see you all at the start of term feast." She left us alone.

Nico raced inside and hopped on the chair behind the desk farthest from the door with a childish shout of,"I call this one!" I laughed at his antics and followed inside at a more dignified pace, claiming the desk with the key on top as mine. I picked up the key and shrugged."Wanna go check out our room?" I inquired.

He walked over and latched his arm around my waist, leaning his head on my shoulder and sighing."I get that this place is awesome, but I want to be home." I felt the same way, and rested my chin on top of his dark hair and touched his cheek lightly."Well at least we're here together."

I tried putting on a mask of cheerfulness for him (and me) and repeated the initial question I had asked him."Wanna go see our room now?" He sighed and smiled reluctantly."Sure, Sunshine."

After an extremely difficult time finding the correct way, even with the map that was included in the heavy packet McGonagall had given us, we found the way to our room. The door gave way to a hexagonal room, decorated with blue and yellow embellishments. Heavy blue curtains with golden tassels hung from the windows, and a richly woven blue and yellow rug decorated the floor.

On the back wall stood a huge bed made of white wood, with draperies hung on every side. It was a circle and sunk into the floor, and the covers were a rich navy and gold combination. Everything was very ornate and old fashioned, nothing like our house.

I felt very out of place in such a fancy place, and I'm guessing Nico did as well."Wow. This is e x t r a." Was all he said."You, my love, are eloquent." He scowled half heartedly at me and stuck his tongue out."Yea, but you're the one who married me!"

   "We need to change, it's nearly time for the feast!" I noticed, looking at my watch."Oh crap, yeah!" After a few minutes, we located robes in one of the drawers in the wardrobe pushed up against the wall. I put them on, feeling extremely silly in the black clothes.

   Nico looked down at himself in fascination."They're like my clothes but if I wanted to be classy." I snorted and grabbed his hand,"Classy? Have you looked at yourself recently?" We walked out of our room and started the trek down to the great hall."Yeah! The point is that I'm not usually classy!"

   I shook my head and we entered the hall together. It looked positively enchanting (haha, pun intended). Candles floated in the open night sky and the walls glittered with candles and torches. There was an elevated table that I assumed was for professors.

   There were two place cards right next to each other, Solace and Di Angelo scrawled in emerald ink. Professor McGonagall strode inside accompanied by a few other teachers."I see you've found your spots! These are two of our other staff members here at Hogwarts, Professor Slughorn and Hagrid! Get to know each other!" She then scurried off to do other headmistress-y things.

   The first man, who I was assuming was Slughorn, waved hello a little awkwardly. The second man, Hagrid, made my skin crawl. Nico reached for his wand and I for mine. He resembled a giant in his stature, black beady eyes quite sinister, until he called,"Ah, Good ter Met yer!"

   I exchanged a glance with Nico and shrugged. He seemed friendly, and with us alone expect for the Slughorn guy, he could've totally tried to kill us by then. He didn't act like a threat, but I didn't  let my guard down. Slughorn smiled unpleasantly and sat down heavily in a seat two spots to the left of us.

   "Welcome! I'm Slughorn, the potions teacher! You are?" He waited expectantly."Er, Will and Nico Solace? But you can call him Di Angelo." Slughorn looked as if he'd been slapped."Both of your last names are Solace? Are you...related?" Nico squirmed uncomfortably next to me.

   "Uh, No, we've been married for four years." Slughorn was flushing red and looked like he would snap at us and Hagrid was just smiling. Then the students walked in.

A/N Hey, thanks so much for reading this chapter. Also, I made Slughorn H o m o p h o b I c don't hate me. At least one student will be, I just need to have v a r I e t y in my characters. Anyway, sorry for that. I feel like Hagrid would be totally like, a solangelo worshipper don't hate me. K thanks for reading. Story word count: 1144 Total: 1221