Part 14

Tzuyu's POV

Jihyo unnie made me and Mina unnie share a bed.. I agreed since me and Mina unnie are in a relationship, so.. Not a problem right?

I layed down beside a sleeping penguin as she automatically hugged me tightly.. Which I gladly did to her too.

3rd person's POV

It was already 9 in the morning as the unnies and oppas came tip toeing to MiTzu's room with cameras..

They were taking hundreds of photos of the cute PengYoda couple..

The penguin was cuddling with the Yoda with her head buried in the Yoda's chest..

While the Yoda was happily hugging the penguin back as his head was on top of the penguin..

Too bad they are still asleep.. They don't know what the unnies and oppas are seeing..

( are you guys imagining them doing this? Because I am.. And it was the cutest thing I have ever imagined..)

" this is so cute! My brother is in love~" Dahyun said as Mina buried her head in the Yoda's chest more...

Tzuyu on the other hand, was opening his eyes slowly..

He Stared at the penguin in front of him first before glaring at the people looking at him.

The unnies and oppas ran out the room while Yoda just cuddled with the penguin again..

After a couple of minutes, Tzuyu finally decided to pull away from the warmth of the penguin beside him as he sat up..

But the penguin still wanted to sleep as she hugged the younger boy's waist..

" Minari.. It's time to wake up already.. " The younger said as the other still shakes her head..

" if not, I won't let you have ketchup for a month.. " the younger added..

" I love you more than ketchup you know.. " she said as she sat up and kissed the madly blushing Yoda passionately.. Which the Yoda did back..