Part 13

Tzuyu's POV

We ate dinner after Jihyo unnie apologized to Minari..

We had an awkward silence between each of us..

Until I broke the silence

" Is Nayeonnie and Jeongyeon hyung dating now? We've been waiting for you two to confess.. " I said while smirking..

" N-no.. Why would you think that? " Jeongyeon oppa said to me while glaring..

" Well you see.. Nayeonnie was tired today.. Plus, I heard some moaning last nigh- "  Jeongyeon oppa cut me as he threw me out the window..

" Um.. He meant he heard some yawning last night.. Haha! " Jeongyeon said with a bit of a scared tone..

" Yeah, yawning.. " Chae said while trying to hold his laughter..

" MY BROTHERS AND I HEARD SOME MOANING COMING FROM JEONGYEON AND NAYEON UNNIE'S ROOM! " Dahyun said while laughing..

" Yah! COME BACK HERE! " Jeongyeon oppa screamed as he was chasing Dahyun and Chaeyoung all over the place.. While Nayeon unnie was blushing madly..

While Minari, the normal one in our group, rushes outside to help me get up..

I kissed her forehead as I thanked her.

She blushed.. She's so adorable!

I went back inside to be thrown back out the window by Jihyo unnie..

" Oh come on! " I said while struggling to get out the bushes..

" oops.. Sorry Tzuyu.. I thought you were Jeongyeon.. " she said while chuckling..

I went back inside..

" Am I ugly for you to think that I'm Jeongyeon? " I said as Jeongyeon rushed to me and again, threw me out the window..

" HOW DARE YOU! " he said..

" Why do I always have to be thrown out the window?! " I said as I was removing the splinters I got from the roses and vines..

I accidentally removed one splinter that was so deep in my skin, making me wince in pain..

Mina's instincts.. She rushed to me to help me get up.. " are you OK Tzuyu-ah? " she said as she was getting some bandages.. I love this girl..

" y-yeah.. I'm fine.." I said to her..

I flinched a little when she put alcohol on the wounds..

After she was done, I gave her a long passionate kiss as a thank you..