chapter 1

(Past)

Chizuru POV

I was walking around the village, holding my basket so I can get food from the village. I sighed, going to my favorite stand that has all the food I wanted. I smiled at Ms. Suki, putting my basket on the table. "Good morning Ms. Suki". I said. She looked at me and grinned. "Hello child. How are you". She asked, walking over to me. I sighed, putting my hands on the table. "Oh you know. Tiring. Working with dad on helping people. But also feel good about it". I said. She smiled. "Well i'm glad you feel that way Chizuru. Now. The usual". She asked. I smiled. "As always". I said. She giggled, putting the food in my basket. I smiled, getting the money out and giving it to her. "Thank you Ms. Suki". I said, grabbing my basket and walking away with my food. I sighed, walking in the forest since it was the place where I usually go to get yo my home faster.But for some reason I felt as if someone was following me back home but I ignored it and kept walking. Then I heard a chuckle. "Hey cutie". I heard. I gasped and turned around and saw a man, smirking at me. I breathed. I just kept walking until a man came in front of me. I gasped, stepping back.

Dragon POV

I walked around the forest, looking around for some food. I sighed, until I saw these men..trying to take off this beautiful women's clothes. I growled. The women was beautiful..such beautiful eyes and such pretty hair..she was perfect. I growled more. 

Chizuru POV

I grabbed a stick, pointing to them. "Back off". I growled. They laughed. "What are you going to do. Hurt us". He asked. I growled. Then out of know where a dragon eats one of the men. I gasped. Then he was the rest without hesitation. I froze, dropping the stick. I wasn't afraid at all. I was waiting for him to eat me because if I ran I new I wouldn't be fast but he didn't eat me. He just stared at me. I stared at him. He picked up my basket with his nail and gave it to me, to my shock. I grabbed it, looking at him. "Thank you". I said. He just stared at me. Then he turned around and started walking away. I gasped. "WAIT". I said but he ignored me and kept walking. I breathed, staring at him while he left. Why did he save me..I thought dragons hated humans. 

(Time skip)

I went inside my house, grabbing the papers about that dragon. I read everything about him. It said he didn't sleep too far. It was deeper in the forest..almost where the enchanted forest was. I looked up, determine in my eyes. 

(Next day)

I walked in the forest with huge meat that he might like. I was gonna try confronting him..ask him questions..it wasn't like everyday a dragon saves you from getting raped. I sighed, looking around. I'm gonna get lost soon for shore..but then I saw this huge cave. I gasped, staring at it, shocked. I breathed, going inside. "Hello..Mr. Dragon..I..I would like..to talk..get to know you". i said, watching my steps. I sighed, now walking backwards. "How far did I walk". I asked. But then  I ran into something..and this something blew on me and I new what this something was. I turned around..seeing the dragon..but wasn't afraid of him..I was..memorized by it. He stared at me. The meat slipped from my hands so I gasped, trying to grab it, safely. Once I grabbed it I sighed, looking at him. "I wanted to give you a gift..for saving my life. I said, holding out the meat. His head bend down, sniffing it. I giggled, nervously. "I didn't know if you liked it cooked or uncooked so I just brought the meat here". i said. He grabbed it, eating it. I sighed. "I guess you like it that way". I said. Once he finished he bend down to my level and sniffed me. I giggled. "I'm sorry. I don't have any more". I said. Once I said that he just left, laying down on the floor and slept. I got annoyed. Arrogant dragon. I walked over to him, holding his eye up. "Um. This is where you be a gentlemen and say thank you". I said. He stared at me. He went up to my face and rubbed his head against my body. I giggled, hugging his head. Dragons aren't so bad..there sweet..you just got to get to know them.