I'm fine part 2

Xichen came in and sighed at the young lad he instructed the disciple to take him out so he had time alone with Jiang Cheng.....

.
.
.
.....It has been a few weeks since they had found Jiang Cheng, and Jiang Cheng still lays on the bed like his lifeless Xichen sits next to him reading a book accompanying him at the bed side and holding his hand WWX and Jin ling comes in from time to time to accompany Jiang cheng in his sleep. Xichen was feeling a bit hungry and went to grab a snack as it was not time for lunch yet before he reach the door he heard a muffle from behind he froze for a while, turning back slowly with tears in his eyes Jiang Cheng opened his eyes to be greeted with Xichen running back to the bed giving him the biggest bear hug"wanyin your finally awake! everyone was losing hope that you were even going to open your eyes back."Xichen exclaimed tightening the hug Jiang Cheng only patted Xichen's back signalling him that he could not breath in response😋😋 Xichen quickly loosen the hug and looked at Jiang Cheng. Jiang Cheng gave Xixhen a small gentle but tired smile "how long have I been asleep?" tilting his head a little Xichen could die at the cute little gesture Jiang Cheng made"a few weeks...but do you feel pain anywhere?"Xichen asked checking Jiang Cheng's body. Wanyin only shook his head xichen smiled and told him to stay put while he tells the others and make food for him moments later the door burst open review WWX and Jin ling running to him with their arms open for a hug...or tackled him they fell to the ground giggling but Wangji was not having it and took WWX off the group hug and carried WWX for himself.

A few minutes have passed and Xichen came in with some food for Jiang Cheng he gladly took the food and ate it but didn't actually finish all the food. Jin ling stood up and walked over to his uncle"uncle sorry I can't stay longer I promised sizhui & jingyi that I'd go hunting with them" Jin ling hug him and took off with the two young lads waiting outside for him not long after WWX and Wangji left as well. Jiang Cheng was now alone in the room and he was feeling a little bored so he went out the room and took a walk(mind you he is in Gusu not Yunmmeng)he stopped by a beautiful pond and sat at a bench near the pond and admire the beauty not long after he was joined by someone he turned his head and his eyes were meet by Xichen's. Jiang Cheng gave Xichen a smile before turning back to face the pond"beautiful isn't it" Jiang Cheng said while taking in a breath of the cooling air Xichen looked at him and smiled"not as beautiful as the one I'm looking at" he said whispering to himself"Did you say something?" Jiang Cheng asked "ah! It's nothing" Xichen said while making a gesture simingly trying to make it believable Jiang Cheng just gave him a look and burshed it off. After a few moments of silence Xichen stood up"would sect leader Jiang accompany me for a stroll ?" Xichen ask while pulling his hand out for Jiang Cheng he hesitated for a while as he was debating whether or not to walk side by side with the person he holds a torch for but non the less he took Xichen's hand. Not long after they were walking in the woods and Jiang Cheng couldn't stop wondering where they were going and so decided to ask ".....so..where are we going? u never told me anything" while looking at Xichen, "will be there soon we're not that far from our destination" Xichen replied and walk a bit faster. After a few more minutes of walking they finally reached their destination it was behind a hill with a pond in the middle and beautiful blossom trees surrounding it, a few bushes here and there and an opening between two hill where there is a view of the village and the sun setting behind all of it, it was truly a breath taking sight.

Jiang Cheng was speechless sight like these you'd only ever see it once in a while but he was confused why had Xichen brought him here "beautiful isn't it? This place is one of my favorite places to take a breather or get my mind of things... it's also one of the few places I had taken Jin Guangyao to" Xichen said with a sad smile. All Jiang Cheng could do was watch with saddened eyes ah so he hasn't gotten over him yet.. he thought his hopes all washed away as his shoulder dropped he then let out a shaky breath his tears threatening to fall but he held it back with a cheer up face. "Well it's getting late we should head back soon"Jiang Cheng said trying to avoid the situation he was about to turn around to head back but was stopped by a hand followed by a pull into a hug"you though I was not over him yet right?" Xichen said with his head buried in Jiang Cheng's hair, Jiang Cheng only froze at this but relax after awhile and returned the hug he buried his head in Xichen's chest and his tears gave out. "....Wanyin would u be mine?"Xichen ask while giving Jiang Cheng gentle pats at the back it was sobs at first but was followed by a nod soon after, Xichen smile at this he then lifted Jiang Cheng's head and planted a kiss on his forehead. Jiang Cheng turned red at this and buried his head back into Xichen's chest the cute action made Xichen laugh and they stayed like that until the sun was fully set.

Ok sorry it took so long to publish this I know it's a bit short and not that great but this was all I could think of hope u enjoyed it anyway!