Meeting

so what if xichen, wangji, wei wuxian and Jiang Cheng meet when they were young like around 11 or 12 will it not be cute?♥(✿ฺ´∀'✿ฺ)ノ

.
.
.
.....it was early in the morning a meeting was held in the Cloud Recesses(aka Gusu lan Sect)Jiang Fengmian was about to depart when suddenly he stop is his track to think"Sect leader Jiang? Is everything alright?"a disciple got worried bc of the sudden stop"ah right! Can you get Wanyin and Wei Ying I am planning to bring them with me since I will be sending them to the Cloud Recesses to study when they turn 15."his disciple bowed in response and headed to get the two young masters.

Not long after they arrived in the Cloud Recesses entrance The gusulan disciples let them in and greeted Jiang Fengmian, Jiang Fengmian nodded in response"Sect leader Jiang you are here the meeting is about to start"a voice call from behind him Jiang Fengmian looked around to search who the voice belongs to then he spotted Lan Qiren"Sect leader lan"he said as he gave him a small smiled"I see sect leader Jiang has brought his sons may I know the reason you have brought them here for?"he said as he looked at the two young masters. Jiang Fengmain gave him a smile before responding"yes since I will be sending them here to study when they turn 15 I would like them to know the place a little."as he eyed the surrounding his in"very well then I will ask my nephews to guide them around now we must go as the meeting is about to start"he said and turned to ask one of his disciples to get the two jade of lan brothers.

By now Jiang Fengmian and Lan Qiren have already gone in to the meeting room and the four boys were left alone. An awkward silence fell apon them Wei wuxian could not take the awkward atmosphere so he grab Jiang Cheng's hand and said"hey sorry to shamelessly take up your time for no good reason so you guys can go on and live us alone don't worry will manage on our own;;;"he smiled and walked away pulling Jiang Cheng along with him Jiang cheng didn't say anything and gave the two boys a small smile. "hey you....ask them to live us right?"Jiang cheng asked whispering"yeah why is something wrong?"Wei wuxian asked confused as he look at the expression Jiang cheng have on his face"yeah... well you do know they have been following us for quite awhile now right?;;;"Jiang cheng whispered trying not to get the attention of the two boys behind them Wei wuxian eyes grew big but he did not say a word he peeked behind them then looked back at Jiang cheng"ah;;;I...did not notice well we can just ignore them but if feels uncomfortable now that I know should we just dodge out of their sight?"asking Jiang cheng while taking another peek at the boys behind them"errr;;; this has go to be the most stupidest idea ever but if it's to not feel a heavy tension then fine just don't make a raucous"Jiang cheng sighed and thought ohmammamiasowe'redoingthis.

On count of three the two boys sprinted opposite direction thinking they have lost the two lan brothers Jiang cheng and Wei wuxian meet back at the same spot they parted"did you lose him Wei wuxian asked?"while sprinting happily  to grab the arm of the almost out of breath Jiang cheng. Talking and paying no attention they were
practically aimlessly walking and suddenly both Jiang cheng and Wei wuxian hit their head on something hard at same time as they had their arms hooked together they look up and too their surprise it was the two lan brothers"oh come on I thought we lost you two!"The two(JC&WWX)said at the same time"our apologies young master Jiang and young master Wei but we were told to accompany the both of you by our uncle"xichen said and held both his hand out for the two"well you two weren't talking just now so we thought we were wasting your time so we decided that we would go on our own good to know"Wei wuxian said as he flashed a smile to the two lan brothers.The tip of Wangji's ears turned blossom pink as he had his eyes on Wei wuxian from just now they met and thought it was a cute gesture xichen saw this and smiled as an idea popped in his head"ah! Why not my brother accompany young master Wei and I do the same for young master Jiang?"xichen said as he stared at Jiang cheng with a smile as both he and his brother get to spend time alone with the one they now started to have a feeling for.

(this is what they were doing when they parted from xichen and Jiang cheng)Wei wuxian skipped happy looking at all the beautiful fallen leaves and flowers then stopped when he spotted a bunny hopping around looking for food he then turned to wangji and asked"hey do have any carrots?"as his eyes grew big with a spark wangji could feel his heart beating loudly and the tip of his ears turned blossom pink again he just nodded and looked away( ლ(́◉౪◉‵ლ)awww so shy😏😏😏)

(this is what they were doing when they parted from wangji and Wei wuxian)Jiang cheng was playing with the cute goldfish using a lily pads stem while smiling but what he did not notice was the other lad admiring how cute he looks (in xichen eyes wanyi looks like a little innocent 4 year old kid just enjoying playing with little fishes(woaaaahh 😏😏😏😏😏😏 so cute ah?))

It was almost sunset and the meeting had ended the four boys met back at the place they parted and bid farewell to one another sadly Jiang Chang and Wei wuxian was so helplessly clueless about the two lan brothers feelings towards them but the brothers  swear to one another that they would help each other to capture they lover's heart!😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Ahhhh so cutee😆😆😆 I can't my heart but they r little innocent children after all you'll get them next time lan Brothers don't worry!