Forbidden Blood Ch.2

• Dedicated to Roxxanne Tunsadea

Forbidden Blood Ch.2 The second Mission

The room filled with an oppressing aura at Kurosu's last comment. I flipped my hair to the side showing my annoyance. "Hand her over I found her so I'm keeping her." He smirked and let her go only for her to run over to the T.V. again. He then turned to walk out the door but not before saying. "Then we'll share." Which left me with more annoyance, all the sudden I remembered that I had to notify the higher ups my mission was finished. I went over to my desk and wrote:

Message from Demon Roxxi

I have finished my mission. I will be waiting for new ones in the future.

At your service, Roxxi

Mission code: S3K1W42LXC

I rolled up the paper and stuck it in one of my many green bottles, then put it in my message sender and pressed the button. Right away it sucked it up so that the message could be delivered to its rightful place. After finishing my task I turned to Haruka once again distracted thoroughly by the television. "Haruka..." I called walking to the door once again ready to go out. "Hm?" She turned to me with a curious look on her face. "I'm going to talk to the higher ups about keeping you. If I explain that you are of no threat and that you agree to help me on my missions they should let me off with a warning." She clapped happily and ran over to me scooping my hands up in hers and smiling brightly. "I wish to stay with Roxxi!" I almost blushed there got to be careful. I took one of my hands out of hers and nervously walked towards the door. "Just please stay here." She nodded once again returning to the box of pictures she was so fascinated by. Walking down the hall to the higher-ups office I immediately felt my stomach tighten. I knew they weren't going to let me off with just a warning I just said that to Haruka so she wouldn't freak. They'd probably give me a few scars and a broken bone here and there. I came up to the large wooden door knocking on it and stating my business. "Come in." Was all that I got in return, walking in the room the air was cold and dry. The room painted red and four men sat in golden chairs. I bowed to them and presented myself accordingly. After explaining all that had happened the look on their faces didn't surprise me. After my 'punishment' I limped my way back to my room.

Walking in to my room I inwardly sighed of relief at the sight of Haruka asleep in front of the T.V. . Quickly I hurried to treat the non-healable wounds. Even with my demon healing abilities the wounds would last a few days. I managed to cover up everything and heal the other wounds. I picked up Haruka and carried her over to the couch. Her face looked even more innocent as she slept the moonlight that cascaded her face and her hair that dripped down the side of the couch. She laughed slightly as she slept and turned around on the couch. I inwardly smiled and covered her with a blanket then walked to my room and lay down to enjoy for my first time good night sleep.

...

I awoke in the morning to the sound of screams, leaping from my bed I ran into the living room not paying attention to my wounds. In the living room I had found Haruka standing as if accused for a crime and the superior which was flapping a yellow envelope in annoyance at her. After he spotted me he immediately hopped over. "Roxxi! There you are! What is that thing?" As he spoke he kept waving the envelope at Haruka. She walked over and swiped it from his pale nasty fingers with way to long of finger nails, and slipped the paper out and read. The superior began to get enraged, his ears getting a pink hue to them and his fists clenching ever so slightly. "That's rude! How dare you read someone's mail without their permission?!?" I looked towards the scene happening before my eyes and quickly jumped in to try and calm the man down. "Sir she's my friend I gave her permission..." His face grew calmer as he turned towards me. He swiftly cleared his throat and nodded his head, in a moment he was gone without another word. "Well he's always pleasant." I stated making my way to the bathroom. "Haruka I'm taking a shower let me read that letter when I get out!" I yelled hoping she would listen. I heard a faint "Okay..." Then the faint voices of the T.V. once again as I turned shower on.

...

After my shower I quickly got dressed and ready for my next mission. Opening the folded letter Haruka handed to me, a weird frown placed on her face, it read the following:

"Demon Roxxi

Mission code: S3K1W42LXD

You're mission is to kill the Vampire hunter down in the human world. If you do not complete this mission you are to be killed instantly for your past betrayal.

Sincerely, S"

"Wow they don't let things go. He even signed it differently." I say as a sigh escapes your lips. "Are you really going to be killed?" Haruka asked her frown still present now with a slight tint of anger. "It's my fault isn't it?" She asked again her hands forming fists. "No it's not as long as I kill this vampire hunter I'm fine." She still looked slightly angry. "Trust me I've killed many before" I spoke again looking and the floor hoping it would reassure her. She looked happy again and hopped over to me hugging me around the waist. "W-what are you doing?" I shoved her off a deep flush on my cheeks.

"It was just a hug!" She yelled yet still smiling widely. She once again sat at the T.V. which was currently on some anime and started mocking the characters. I sigh walking to the door and switching the dial to green. This seemed to get her attention for she was behind me in a second almost making me jump. Almost... "Where are you going?" She had so many questions today. "I'm going out for my mission, to the human world." Haruka latched onto my waist then and there as if she was a leach. "I'm coming!" I almost hit her. "You can't come it's too dangerous stop acting like a child." She pouted then smirked. Not the usual smirk you see on angels I noted. "Fine! I guess I'll just stay here maybe Kurosu will come over?" How did she know he was a sore subject with me already? I let out yet another exasperated sigh and wave my hand towards the direction of the door. "Come on." She smiled almost instantly and ran over.

This is going to be a long mission...

*CHAPTER 2 END*