Forbidden blood Ch.4

Ch.4 Torture to the Vampire

"Let me go!" Screamed the vampire.I stepped on her leg and pressed down hard as I heard her yelp. "Tell me where the target is...." She whimpered once more as my boot pressed down further. She looked back at me with malicious eyes and spat at my face. "He's my mentor and I'll never tell you where he is!"

I pressed down harder growling at her words. "I'll kill you!" Then I felt a tug on my coat as I looked back at Haruka's large red eyes. "Roxxi please don't... I don't sense evil in her..." I pouted and slightly stepped off her leg. "Haruka she's a vampire. She has darkness within her." Haruka tugged once again on my coat. I gave a sigh and stepped away from the vampire as Haruka kneeled down next to her. "What's your name?" She asked her voice kind and gentle. "Shade. Shade Fire." The vampire spoke. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

Shade's P.O.V

She was like blood on fresh snow, that was the first impression I got of her. Her presence just seemed to light up the room and made me feel as though I was inferior. Her companion to which I believe her name was Roxxi was a different story. Her eyes red like Haruka's but her hair a solid black with pale skin and a dark aura surrounded her body. You could tell right of the bat they were different. That one was a demon and the other an angel. Haruka looked towards me with worried eyes as Roxxi pushed her boot further into my leg. I winced at the pain and gave a yelp. I turned, well as much as someone could turn in that situation and spat at her. " He's my mentor and I'll never tell you where he is!" She growled and pressed down harder. "I'll kill you!" My vision got blurry. I wasn't drinking like I was supposed to. I didn't really notice what was happening I just heard the angel's sweet voice and the demon's furious one. I felt the boot lessen on my leg until it finally lifted off. Probably leaving a huge bruise. Then Haruka appeared infront of me. Her blood smelled delicious and pure. Of course that was all I could think of right now. "What's your name?" She asked giving me a warm smile. "Shade. Shade Fire." I stumbled on my words as the came out in short breaths. She smiled wider. "My name is Haruka!" She excitedly yelled, I heard the demon scoff. "And this is Roxxi!" Haruka pointed toward the raven haired girl who in turn gave a terrifying glare my way. 'God I hate demons' I thought as Haruka stood back up and went over to Roxxi. 'Haruka....what a sweet name...' I thought before slipping into darkness.

°CH.4 end°