Chapter 12: Kidnapped (Last Chapter)

So this is gonna be the last chapter for this book and get to the sequel which I wish would be good and not crappy (honestly this book is crap) as this one.

Hope you enjoyed this book.

Eleya's PoV

I was sitting at the park the whole day talking to Cardivios about stuff about the mansion and mainly Hector. It was a fun conversation and I wouldn't want to end it because I want to hear more.

Cardivios left me hear all alone thinking about what he said.

'Why don't you try opening up with him and maybe try falling inlove?'

It sounds odd, not that I hate the idea but it feels like Cardivios is trying to be our matchmaker and it made me chuckle for a bit. I think it is good to open up but falling in love is another question, its not easy and not a thing I would want to feel again.

I relaxed my back in the bench sighing for I don't know how many. I looked at the sun and its all up in the sky getting hotter by the time.

I started getting up to where the car was and there was Cardivios sitting inside the driver's seat looking at me with a faint smile. And I smiled back in respond but it faded away when a buff looking guy blocks my way and my view from Cardivios.

He was scary looking he has a long beard and bulging muscles from his black outfit. He was wearing sunglasses but I know that he was looking at me as I was looking up at him with confusion. I step sideways and maybe walk past his side but ge also did the same and this time 3 more men came and us and then I heard a gunshot from behind the guy infront of me. Then he stumbled and kneel in front of me holding his bloody arm, there I saw Cardivios holding a gun and aiming at the other 3 men while ducking at the same time. I just stood there dumbfounded processing what was happening infront of me. Everything was in slow motion, the men running everywhere throwing gunshots at Cardivios while Cardivios hides at the car.

I blinked when I heard a grunt, and the buff guy in front of me who was shot started standing up and in my instinct I stepped back a little and then started sprinting at the opposite direction of the car, I run and run eventhough I know no one's following or chasing me.

I ran away from the park and past the suburbans to ask for help but I couldn't let my mind process properly to even do it. I was running like crazy and then there I saw an alley to hide behind the dumpster and wait until I know it was safe. I can still the gunshots even from afar and I was hoping that Cardivios was alright and unharmed. The least I can hope is him not to die from pointing guns with the 3 men who looks buff. It would be great if anyone would call the police if they also hear the gunshots.

My heart was pounding and so was my head I can't think of anything else but to call Hector but I don't have a cellphone or so his number. I feel so dumb right now in this situation, I should at least know his home number but I also don't.

I wanted to cry but the panic was more consuming that I started to work my brain and make a plan I don't know what is happening but I know that those guys want me. The way the buff bearded guy stood in front of me I knew that he wanted to grab me the moment he blocked my way when I was trying to walk past him.

I wanted to go out the dumpster to check outside and maybe run further to ask for help this time. Just as I stepped outside the alley there I was greeted by a familiar face and a handkerchief placed in my mouth and nose trying my best to scratch the hand of this person to get away from his grasped.

And then I couldn't hold my breath anymore and I succumed into darkness.

The end.
*************

There you go guys the last chapter.
Thank you for supporting me until the end.

I want to dedicate this chapter to a lot of people but I think you already know who you are cause you pop up in my notifications. Luv u all <3

Sorry for some typos ; P

beauty_in_all_dreams
June 28, 2019