Chapter 10 : Is it bad being innocent or not ?

Sorry for any wrong grammars and spellings.

And warning there's a smut so skip if needed.

Dedicated to @JennyIligan8 for being my very first follower.

*************************

Hector's PoV

I just watch as how Eleya stare at me blankly utterly still flabbergasted as to what she just saw. And I couldn't blame her about it, well there's only two thing that can be there on her mind right now. First, she's curious as to what I was doing earlier and why I was screaming her name and; Second, as to why should I be embarrassed to her about doing such thing as she was already my wife. At those two I could say both but the first one might be the reason why she stares at me questioningly and confused. She might not get as to how I can explain things to her without having an awkward conversation or moment with her, just starting as to why I am half-naked in our room screaming her name.

" M-maybe you s-should already get d-dress," she stammers. I know shes trying so hard making eye contact to me and not to look down at where she saw my private area earlier. I should of chuckled right now because I find it really cute on how she stutters but now I didn't. How could I laughed out an awkward scene that just happened which I couldn't think of a thing on how to explain. So I just nodded at her in response and walk to the bathroom leaving her there still shock.

I walk to the shower and let the hot water fall down onto my body while my mind seems to be thinking about something else.

Back in highschool everybody knows that me and Eleya are buddies we never got engage to any troubles specially sexual ones. Me and her are known for being the Saint of the school and as much as we like the title we also hate it. Others think that we really are not Saint that's why not all people likes us but everyone knows we don't know anything when it comes to trouble. And Highschool is being known as an asylum-for-hormonal-teenage-students we as being friends have never learn as to what really sex is. We never know things or words that are associated with sex, like : orgasm, pussy, cock, blow-job. But I don't know if Eleya had gotten the chance to know them or even ask about them. I sure did monitor her everyday life on the past years but that doesn't mean her every move she does is also recorded. And me I've already learn those things from my one and only bestfriend, Jacob.

As much as I hate to admit it but its the truth, Jacob's the one who turn my innocent mind into a...... more nasty one. After I was already adopted I met Jacob and we got in good terms and back then he would always talk to me that he got laid every night and he explains how he do it but me I don't understand a single thing. So I always ask him as to what words he says and thats where he start to my so called 'sex educator'. He lets me watch porns but never read one, he always makes me try to get laid but I always refuse, he taught me things that I should learn and things I should do and don't. The way he taught me made my head shake-up because everything is new to me. And I don't want to blow up Eleya's mind.

I don't want her to think of what I did is disgusting nor to frighten her by my actions. What I want to do is tell her things smoothly no awkward things, no weird views on this thing and no dirty thoughts.

But how could I tell things on her without corrupting her mind ?

I finished showering with a lot of jumble conflicted thoughts in my mind. As I look over to the bed I saw Eleya already sleeping facing the other side of the bed. I walk over her and put the blanket over her small fragile body.

I thought it would be the best to talk to her tomorrow so I could still think of what I should do. I kissed her forehead and went off to sleep snuggling closer to her.