Chapter 19: Keep Me Warm

Tessa's P.O.V  

   After the plane landing, we got into a black SUV and we were now on our way to Snowy Mountains. From what Tyler had told me, he owned a chalet there and that's where we would be staying. The car ride was a bit long so I leaned my head against Tyler's shoulder in order to get some sleep.

(An hour later)

"Tessa. Baby wake up we're here." I heard Tyler say and slowly began to open my eyes. 

   I got goose bumps from the cool breeze that hit me. Tyler was standing in from of the open car door, one hand extended. Taking it, he helped out of the car and I found myself standing in front of the the cutest chalet I'd ever seen. 

   It wasn't fully covered in snow yet, but I had a feeling that wouldn't last long. It was pretty big. I slowly began to walk towards the front door. Opening it, I gasped at how nice the interior looked. It was luxurious but with a hint of antic. 

   I wondered off into the living room. There were three leather couches with some fur on them. I then went into the kitchen and a chimney. It was pretty big. I went ahead and opened the fridge. I wasn't really surprised to find it full of food. As I closed it, I walked back to the entrance and went up the wooden staircase. At the end of a hallway was a room and I walked into it. 

Tyler was already in there putting our bags in as I examined the room. The lights were a bit dull in here giving the room a more romantic aspect.

"You like it?" I heard him ask from behind me.

"I love it." I said while putting my arms around his neck.

"I was thinking. Maybe I can make us dinner, and then we could go in the hot tube. What do you think?" he said and I smiled before giving him a peck on the lips.

"I like the sound of that." I replied before pulling away from him and walking to my bag. 

"I'll go see what we have so we can know what to cook." he said before walking out.

   After unpacking my stuff. I made sure to leave lingerie, shoes, condoms and the coat in my bag. Walking downstairs, I found Tyler in the kitchen. He looked away from the fridge. Closing the door with his foot, he placed four different types of cheese on the island.

"Have you ever had a four cheese lasagna?" he asked and I shook my head no.

"Well it's your lucky day then." he said  while putting the ground beef in the skillet. 

"Okay so where's the garlic?" I asked while walking towards one of the top cabinets.

"Got it." I said while taking a garlic clove and an onion.

  After preparing the meat, we put it in a medium size pan and placed it on the lasagna noodles with cheese in different layers. After putting it into the oven to bake for 45 minutes, Tyler decided to go cut some wood for the chimney. Whilst I went back upstairs and tried calling my mom after exploring the house some more.

   The phone rang while I watched Tyler chuck some wood. After a few more rings she answered.

"Hello"

"Hey mom, how are you?"

"I'm fine darling. How's everything."

"I'm fine, it's really cold."

"Well that I can't relate to." she said making me giggle.

"So how's Amon?" I said and heard her gasp.