chapter 8

I walk to the cafeteria with Dominic.

Dominic: yeah so I have a question

Logan: what's up

Dominic: do you have any clue where's Marius weed is at

Logan: Elias room

Dominic: thanks

I've never seen a German run that fast since I had an acog on my gun and Marius chased me down. I enter the cafeteria and get a cheese burger with an apple pie. I might be polish but I don't show it. I don't have a polish accent and I eat American food more than polish food. I sit down and eat for a few minutes before someone wrapped there arms around me.

Meghan: good morning

Logan: morning niemowlę

Meghan: what's going on today

Logan: I haven't thought that much ahead

Meghan: glaz want a a rematch by the way

Logan: he can wait

I finish my food and walk with Meghan to get my weapon of choice. We walk to the range and see glaz hitting shots

Logan: missed one

He took the one he missed down and turned to me.

Glaz: ready

I set up and aim down sights.

Logan: am I able to use a pistol

Glaz: no

Logan: fine

Glaz: go

I shoot down all of them in under ten seconds while glaz only got three out of five down. I shoot down his last two and drop the mag out of my mk11.

Logan: nice

Glaz: one day I'll beat you

Logan: tell me when that happens

Intercom: I need watcher to my office

Logan: looks like Harry needs me

I walk to his office not even dropping off my guns.

Harry: you are being sent to a house

Logan: got it, who's going with me

Harry: dokkaebi

Logan: got it

I gear up and head to the helicopter. When I got there grace handed me a m4 assault rifle

Grace: you might want close range guns

I just nod and drift off to sleep

While we where landing Grace looked at me.

Grace: if you get hurt you have to chug a bottle of Russian vodka.

Logan: ok deal

We breach into a kids room and into the halls room. I shoot two down but I was unable to take out a bomber. I tackle him to the ground I slam my fist into his face rapidly. There new bomb vest blows up if it's damaged so I have to be careful. I keep hitting and even knock his detonator out of his hand. One white mask shot at me and I felt time slow down as the bullet hit the vest.

Grace POV

I hear a loud boom from the other stair way. I look and see Logan bleeding and knocked out. He was slung against a wall by the looks of it. I shoot at the white mask next to him but he ran off.

Grace: I need evacuation, Logan's down

Harry: evac is on the way with doc

I clear out the rest of the building and sit with Logan waiting for doc to show up. About twenty minutes later doc entered the building and put Logan over his shoulder. We go outside and put Logan in the helicopter as doc starts tending to him. His armor took alot of the explosion and it's shredded up. Shrapnel got stuck in his chest, arms, legs and he broke his arm. He isn't in the best shape but it's better than when the plain crashed and he broke alot of stuff.

Gustave: he's fine just banged up a little bit

Grace: ok

We take off and I stay up the whole trip back to base. They take Logan to the medbay and I go to sleep.