Nico x Jyugo - Unstable.

Nico, the flamboyant male in the group of prisoners of cell 13, walked the halls of the prison. He and the others had escaped from their cells for the third time that day, but somewhere along the two hours the others and him had spent, crossing and getting through the traps that they used little effort on, because they were ridiculous and had no thought put into them whatsoever, and dodging the more difficult traps, Nico didn't notice himself losing the group. His mind was distracted elsewhere, and he found himself quite bored and lonely without them, lost into an unknown and unexplored area of the prison.

     He walked a staircase as he searched. By now he just wanted to get to the cell he had shared with his friends, and hopefully get to watch some anime along the lines. As his mind wondered, so did his body, and a thud was heard as the emerald haired boy felt a sharp pain in his forehead. He stumbled a bit before he had lost his balance and felt the floor escape beneath his feet. 

The first body part of his to hit the ground was his back, and right before his head hit next, he caught himself on a railing. He heard a ding as he searched around his surroundings for a clock, knowing that it was now passed the time he had his pills for the day. Nico looked around as his ruby eyes tried to focus on where he was, trying to find something recognizable so that he could finally leave the dark area and get back to his friends.  The, a maniac chuckle echoed through the darkness of the room, the sound bouncing off of each wall like a beckoning call. Nico felt that maybe the one responsible for the call could help him out, so he attempted to draw himself further to the sound that came again. As soon as the small sound was gone, Nico desperately let his own voice echo out. 

"Hello..? Is anybody there? Can you help me get to my cell..?" His voice choked out in the stillness of the room. "Please.. I don't know where I am.."

"Well, well, well... what do we have here? A prisoner that wants to go back into his cell..? Well, that is a first.. tell me.. why exactly are you so on edge, hmm? " A strange, psycho voice was heard. Nico knew he had heard it before, he just didn't know where. 

Nico let his eyes, that were adjusted to the darkness, search the area over and over to try and fit a face with the voice that he had heard. as he searched, the voice once again asked the question. "I... I want to get back to my friends, Rock, Uno, and most of all, Jyugo.. I lost them during an escape attempt and now I'm just scared..." Nico let a soft mewl of fear escape as he heard a loud bang in the room, the sound repeating throughout the room.

"My, My, that's not the only reason you want to get back, is it? You're not being fully honest with me, are you..?" The voice laughed gently, almost in a mean way.

"I want to get back because I have to take my medicine. It helps me and I go crazy without it.. it can cause me to harm others and I don't want to.. I'm scared I'll hurt my friends.. so please, please help me."

A figure stepped into the bandaged boy's view. The thing appeared as a person with very sharp teeth, pointy ears, and golden hair. He had parakeet green eyes and a slim body figure. "I'm going to have pun testing on you.." the male burst out into a laughter as the boy in the orange jumpsuit trembled. He seemed horrified as he backed away, the words imprinting and littering his mind.

"No.. no tests, no testing.. I'm a human.. not a t-toy... please d-don't.. I need my... ag.." Nico felt his mind corrupt from the lack of doses of medicine. He had now gone plenty of time without it. she looked around frantically before his bandages littered the color red.. and his eyes widened and a soft grin spread across his face. "Medicine..... ahaha... my medicine.." His eyes tried to focus on the blonde boy before him. "You've kept me from my medicine, you little elf..." 

The elf could only grin before disappearing. "Where you go," shouted the forest green haired boy as he searched, on his hands and feet, like a dog, and he pounced around like he was hunting for his prey. His eyes were glazed over, before he heard the door in the room open up to reveal the charcoal haired boy with ruby highlights. Their eyes met before Nico grinned. "Where's my medicine..?" he laughed. "Give me my pills! I need my medicine now!.." 

Jyugo sucked in a breath, dodging the boy who took a beeline towards him. Jyugo stumbled to the side as he reached into his pocket, pulling out a medicine bottle, holding liquid medicine. As soon as Nico noticed it, he grinned and ran faster towards the other boy. dropped the medicine as he was tackled and felt his shoulder be punctured. He winced in pain as he felt the warm fluid leak out of the open wound. Nico glanced at the job he did on the boy's shoulder and grinned, attempting to leap to attack again before wincing in pain at the feeling of a point entering his body. he then seemed to calm down as he fell to the ground, seemingly exhausted.

Jyugo glanced at the person who saved him from being mauled, only to see Okina Otogi anding there with an empty syringe. He pushed past the medical worker that attempted to bandage him up, and went over to his attacker, that was waking. When the child-like boy woke up, he glanced around before meeting the eyes of his best friend. He was about to greet the boy before getting a kiss on the cheek, and being pulled into a hug. "I'm glad that you're okay, Nico."

End

A/n: Okay, I know I have been gone for long but please accept my apology. I was extremely busy, and now I am going to attempt to be as active as I can. Also, if anyone wants to send me fan art, please send it towards my instagram, MyLostSanity. Don forget to request.