Nico x Murderer! Reader Pt.2 (Angst)

Five days later....

You glanced around your shared cell, your (E/c) orbs dancing around until they happily landed on the green haired boy with the secretive bandages. You let out a small smile as you yawned and sat up. The Handcuffs around your wrists were starting to turn red, and once you noticed this, you moved over to the cell bars, looking around for the scarred, bald guard. 

While you waited for this guard to somewhat show up out of nowhere, you thought of what was going to happen to yourself. You remembered Hajime's words..

 "Number 65, your execution will take place next week. Don't get too comfortable."

There were only two days left until the starting of next week, but the thing was, you weren't scared. You knew this was going to happen, one day or another. You believed you deserved it, after all. You took so many innocent people from their families because you simply wanted to have fun, or you didn't like them. Some were simply just trying to do their job! 

You then thought about the boys who were also in the cell and thought of yourself the last few days.. you were happy, and for once in 10 years, you didn't want to kill somebody. You wanted to stay with your friends and have more fun. You didn't want to leave them. You didn't want to leave him.. the boy you loved the entire 5 days you've been there. Some say it might be falling for somebody too early, but you didn't care, because you loved him, and you couldn't stop! 

You moved away from the bars, not noticing that there were tears in you eyes. When you turned away from the bars you gasped in surprise as you were engulfed into a tight, warm hug. you couldn't hugh back, of course, because your arms were cuffed, but you noticed the color green, and felt the rugged texture of bandaged against your shoulder. You knew it was him, and you couldn't control yourself as he hugged you. 

You erupted into tears, your eyes glossy as the salty liquid flowed down your cheeks. you shoved your face into the shoulder of his orange jumpsuit. Nico ran his bandaged hand through your hair as you let out your emotional cries.. he wanted so badly to help, but all he knew what to do was to hug you. He couldn't keep the bald guard from taking you away. He knew he couldn't, but he just wanted to help you. He alone could not stop the prepared execution.. and that alone..

...made him weak.

To be continued...