T

Y/N POV:

I woke up and looked beside me and saw Jimin still sleeping. I got out of bed slowly so I don't wake him and went to the kitchen. Once I got to the kitchen, I started making breakfast for the both of us.

Jimin's POV:

I woke up to the smell of food, so I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen. I saw Y/N cooking breakfast and I went up to her and gave her a back hug.

"Good morning beautiful." I whispered into her ear.

"Good morning Jiminie." She said to me with a smile on her face.

I then went and sat down at the counter and waited for her to finish cooking. She soon finished, and served the food. We started eating while talking and me flirting with her causing her to blush.

We then went into the living room and watched shows about the nature. I looked at Y/N and saw her smiling at the TV. I then looked back at the TV and saw the birds she was looking at.

It was soon time for me to leave, so I stood up and walked into her room and put my shirt and shoes on. I then walked back into the living room and gave her a hug and kiss goodbye.

Y/N POV:

After Jimin left, I went to my room and did my night routine. I then turned the light off and laid down in bed. I then closed my eyes and fell asleep.