T

Y/N POV:

I woke up to my doorbell, so I got out of bed and went to answer the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw Jimin standing on the other side of the door. I opened the door and let him in with a smile.

"Good morning beautiful." He greeted me.

"Good morning Jiminie." I greeted before I yawned.

"Look at my beautiful girlfriend yawning." He said pinching my cheeks.

I couldn't help but smile while he was pinching my cheeks.

"Do you want to go out and get breakfast with me?" He asked me.

"Yeah sure, I'm just going to go change." I said turning around and walking to my room.

After changing, I grabbed my phone and went back and met up with Jimin at my front door. We then left to go to a cafe to get some breakfast.

Once we got there, we ordered and then sat down at a booth. When we got our food, we started eating while talking. Everytime Jimin flirted, I blushed causing him to smile.

"You look so cute when you blush." He said with a smile.

I then looked away and smiled at what he said. I then looked at him again and saw him smirking. We then left the cafe and went to the park and walked for a little bit. We then started heading back to my house and we kissed and hugged goodbye. He then left and I went into my house and walked to my room.

I changed into my pajamas and plugged my phone up then went to bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep while thinking about Jimin.