Intertwined

INTERTWINED

Overview:

The women in Brianne Montgomery’s family have a curse.

And she isn’t going to be the first one to break it. At the age of fourteen, she decided she will be married before she was thirty.

Her life seemed perfect. Her parents were happily married. She has a wonderful brother who looks out for her. The only thing she hates about it is Travis Cross, her brother’s annoying best friend, a.k.a. the boy who sleeps in the guest room and her worst enemy.

Her life took a sudden three-sixty, with a tragedy that made her lose everything she held dear in her perfect life.

But amidst all that, Travis swore that he will protect Brianne for the rest of his life. Soon, their hate relationship turned into an unbreakable bond of brotherly love and friendship.

But their dependent and comfortable friendship will always be complicated because although Travis promised to protect her at all times, at all costs, there’s a beast inside him that craves for Brianne like a drug.

And Brianne isn’t always immune to Travis’s charms. But she already lost so much and Travis has become the most important thing she couldn’t afford to gamble with.

This romance novel starts when the characters were fifteen years old and followed their lives into adulthood and all the complications in it including sexual tensions and raging hormones, dealing with family, death and teen peer pressure… all of which make up the deep and unbreakable connection of Travis and Brianne.

A relationship so beautiful, they’re afraid to risk it for anything… not even for love itself.

P.S. you can read the story by clicking the EXTERNAL LINK