QUICK SPEECH

Hello watties!

If you have come across my previous compilations "Greatest Wattpad Stories 1 & 2" you will know that I only recommend what I think are awesome stories. However, in my previous compilations I have put minimal to none opinions but now I have decided to put more opinions/comments about the certain novel/story. Feel free to put in your comments as well. Aside from that, this 3rd book consists of individual and stand-alone sotries. So no need to wait for a sequel. Do not fret dear one, just enjoy the books! :)

All stories that will be mentioned are all completed so no worries in waiting for updates. I know some (including me) are very impatient if we start reading an ongoing novel. So I will only put completed novels. Fair enough? Good. :)

So some of you might have encountered my "book/s" (GWS 1 &2) and some of you may not. Someone who apparently liked my recommendation books and share similar fondness to romance novels, pointed out that I need to include the author of the books that I am recommending. The thing is, I already include them. The author of the novel is located at the dedication section. So you see, I don't just dedicate books to someone. The dedication is for the author. :) Hope we're clear on that.

Kudos to all the writers of the stories! Now, buckle up and enjoy!

Happy reading! :)