Abused, So how did I catch Mr. Celebrity's eye? 3

Chapter three! Oh Yeah! Two Chapters in one day! I am on a roll! Lol! I hope you like it! I love you readers/fans!

Nikki //_^

Chapter three

I vagely heard my parents come home around one in the morning. But I wasn't going to let anything interfere with my sleep. The little I had. So I just pull the flap ver the bag closer to me and snuggled into my pillow. Begging sleep to claim me once again.

And it did. I fell into a restless slumber.

And Oh too soon. My alarm went off.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I hated that sound. I doubted anyone in america liked it. But it was something I had to live with. It was either wake up before the sun or be beaten to a plup. And being beaten was not something I enjoyed. So I had to rise before the sun. Lucky me.

I quickly slammed my hand on my radio. Turning the alarm off. I was awake now, and I had to move. Otherwise I would fall back alseep. Like I had in the past.

But I didn't want to dwell on past beatings. There's a reason they called i the past, you can't change it. No matter what. What happened, happened. And I was beaten. There is no way to take it back. And no one can change it.  So I just have to live with it.

I unzipped my bag, allowing me to stretch my tense muscules. But I soon realised that was a very bad idea. My stomach screamed in pain.

I flinched. Which only doubled that pain.

I wasn't sure if my Dad had broken anything, but it didn't matter if he did. It's not like I could go to the hospital. They would find out about mom and dad. Which would make them mad at me. Make them hate me. And I didn't want that to happen. SO I had to live through the pain. Even if it was broken. I had to suffer.

Like my left leg. When I was fifteen. I came home late, and had no tips. When they began to hit me. I fought back.

"You two are nothing but drunken bullies! You need help!" I screamed at them.

This angered them to the point where their faces were reder than a firetruck.

And my father picked up a hammer. He was so angry. He-he beat mt leg with the hammer until it was the darkest purple, nearly black.

"You are the child. You never speak back to use." They growled.

After that day I learned, never fight with them. Because all you recieve from them is pain. Pain that is still with me to today.

I am sure that they broke my leg. But there was nothing I could do for it The hospital would call the police. Who would investigate my house. And figure out everything.

It took weekds for me to be able to limp on my leg. It's bee two years. And there still is pain from time to time. Though I stil walk with a limp. It's slight. Almost unnoticeble; but still there.

"Stop thinking about the past, Kali. It's time to get ready for work." I muttered to myself.

I shook my head, trying to clear it.

I stretched my legs. Then grabbed my towel. Time to take a shower.

I quickly tiptoed to my bathroom. Which was saddly past my parents room. But they were always so drunk they passed out. So they never heard anything. Thank God.

The bathroom had old white tiles. That looked yellow at first glance. But it had light blue walls and a huge mirror that stretched for most of the wall. The only down side of this room was, everything was blue. The bathtub was blue. Counter tops were blue. The sink. Ever the toliet was blue! Who ever designed this room had a little obbsession with the color blue.