Chapter Eight

Okay, Yes I knew I haven't uploaded in forever...I'm so so so sorry! I've been stuck on what to do with this story! And I've been putting it off, and off, and off. But wow all of the comments and votes I've recieved...Im so touched! I love the support! You all are awesome! And I will try to post once or twice a week from now on! Because I have a plan! Yeah! (Happy Dance!!!)

Anyways! You guys are awesome and please keep up the feed back! Love you!

Nikki //_^

Chapter Eight!

Standing there was Blainand Rose, both glaring at the whores. Justin and Jorden were standing front of me, as if they were shielding me from the "in crowd." Why were they even bothering?

 I was beyond stunned. No one ever stood up for me, Percy was never with me other than a few classes, and no one has ever bothered. Who wants to save to emo girl, who is always covered in cuts or bruises? I'm sure they believe I am a cutter. If only they knew the truth...

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I stammered, but they didn't look at me. Their focus was on my tormentors.

"What do you think you are doing to my friend?" Rose growled, her voice full of immense anger that I even flinched from is coldness.

Mary was the only one who could compose herself fast enough to respond.

"We were merely giving, our dear friend, a drink when they bottle...the bottle slipped out of my hands." She lied smoothly, no wonder she could worm her way out of confrontations.

I remember when Missy Lucas, called her out for sleeping with her boyfriends. Long story short, Missy broke down and cried in front of the school, devastated.While her ex-boyfriend, Austin continued to whore around withother girls. This left Mary free to sleep around with who ever she pleased. She's like a prostitute expect she doesn't make money. She's that cheap.

Justin and Jorden snorted simultaneously, it must be a twin thing.

"That's complete BS! I saw what you three were about to do to Kali. Now I suggest you leave her alone, or we will have problems. Is that understood?" Blain grimaced as he spoke th words. His voice sound like velvet. His demeanor never changed as her threw Sophie's wrist away from him.

"Now Go." Jorden snarled.

"And don't mess with Kali again." Justin finished his brother sentence, in the same menacing tone.

Surprisingly, the trio retreated to the popular table. Their faces red with embarrassment, No wonder they were embarrassed, the whole cafeteria witnessed them be humiliated by an extremely famous band, who was sticking up for the no-body.

I was touched, as corny as that sounds. Its was an out feeling, like someone was watching out for me. Someone "Had my Back." it was foreign, but I liked this feeling. Security. Almost a safe feeling, but I knew that was to much to ask for, and not going to happen. I was never going to be safe.

"WARNING! wALKING STDs ON THE LOSE! DO NOT COME IN CONTACT WITH THESE INDIVIDUALS UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO RISK YOUR HEALTH!!!" Rose screamed, as she jumped up on the table where I was sitting.

That's when the teachers finally arrived. Blowing their stupid whistles, as if we did not already see them charging our way. Its was a menacing action, that scared me. It reminded my of my parents, when I don't give them money.

I'm so pathetic, selfish, and worthless even. I'm not worth having someone stand up for me. I don't deserve to be safe. Deep down I know its true, I am a horrible child that doesn't help their parents, even though they are sick. I'm a horrible employee, that's why my boss hates me and makes my job difficult. That is why I do not deserve the simple, valuable luxury of being safe.