The Fight!

Lucy POV

I have left happy to take care of Natsu after Wendy reassure he will get better. I had went to the guild and found a suitable request price to pay my rent,food and other extras.

The flier read:

There has been a cause of destruction in Silverlight due to a beast-like animal targeting my people. We would appreciate your help to free our town of this problem.

Reward: 100,000

The journey to Silverlight was going to take 2 hours by train.

================================================

Natsu's POV

When I had woke up, I saw myself in a familiar bed and room. Once my eyes had readjusted I noticed I was in Lucy's apartment but with her not anywhere.

"Natzu your awake!" I heard happy that sat next to me as if watching. " Oh hey Happy! what are you doing?" I asked happily.

" Taking care of you, you got sick Natzu! So Wendy healed you" he answered cheerfully. "Have you gone to the guild today?" I said rubbing the back of my head as if someone had played with it.

"Only to get Wendy, but I have been keeping a eye on you today!"

" Huh, why?" I questioned as I was doing nothing but sleeping all day, why was there a reason.

" I promise Lushiee!"

"Oh yeah, where is Lucy!" I jumped up in the air, stretching my stiff arms as my body had recovered from my cold. "She went on a mission, her rent is due in two days. But she said she will come back tomorrow morning" he stated laying down on the bed.

"Guess I'm going to sleep and see Lucy in the morning!" I yawned falling back to sleep.

======================================================

Lucy's POV

Ahh... finally in Silverlight, I thought as a sign directed to a town in bold letters. "so according to the flier. The requester's house should be over there" I announced out loud looking at the buildings.

Walking through the town with people's talking, laughing and kids running around you wouldn't believe they were being troubled.

Finally making my way through, I found myself in front of a gate " excuse me?" I spoked to a guard on the other side.

"What is your busy here?" he asked in a deep but polite manner. " I'm from fairytail" I announced showing mark "I'm here to help the town" I finished handing over the flier for him to observed. "Ah yes, sorry for that, please come in" he apologised opening the gates,

"Thank you"

Walking in, the inside had paintings, sculptures that were of high quality, in fact it had an appearance of my old home.

"Oh , thank you for coming!" a old man that made a entrance greeted.

"It's my pleasure to be a help to you and your town...uh"

"Stephan"

" Well Stephan" I responded in a kind manner as he gesture to sit." so about the human-beast like monster?..."

" Every night it comes out of the forest to rummage through and steal food wrecking whatever in its pathway" he stated with a sense of pain in his voice.

"But lately it has been causing harm to the villagers, so I hope I can asked for your assistance?"

"It's my pleasure to do so" I politely smiled slowly standing on my feet.

" Thank you very much, I will leave the reward with my guard at front" his voice cracked as he tried to hold tears back.

With a wave goodbye, I made my way out if the home and into the town.

' Well I assume that this beast might be seeking shelter in a cave somewhere in this forest' I assume excitedly in my head.

Heading in the forest, I stomp through until appearing in front of a cave that was covered in grass and branches. Pulling out Taurus key and my whip in the other I had my feet planted in the ground.

The floor start to shake as a echoed growl grew stronger, knocking my stance off balance to the ground.

Charging out, a human-like beast displayed itself. The beast stood tall on two legs but a the same time rested on all fours. Brittlely Hair covered it's body everywhere but the facial features as it's blood red eyes penetrated my body, shivering my spine.

Lifting my body to my feet I clutched Taurus key " Open Gate of the Bull, Taurus!"

"Moo~! Lucy your body is as perfect as ever" he commented with dazzling hearts in his eyes.

"Taurus! show this beast what your made of!" I exclaimed pointing the key towards the beast. It began to breath in a big gush of air but then stopped. ignoring this we fought.

Taurus charged at him axe behind his back, grasping it and swinging it with force. Flicking my whip out, I lash it to the leg of the beast. Taurus target was a defiant hit as he slash the hairy body, Taurus disappeared in accomplishment.

Roaring in pain the beast tumbles, but before falling to his end he lets out a tornado like roar escaped it's mouth.

The ached in my stomach worsened as it left me unable to dodge, whacking the burn on my stomach and leaving deep gashes on my stomach, arms, legs, and one on my cheek had left a sensation that had me motionless. The agony had stun any movement for a bit, even though the pain wandered around I managed to get up and make my way to my reward.

I would really like if you comment if you like my story and I should publish more.