The Pain within The Secret

This is my second book I had ever wrote. My last one in my opinion didn't succeed I think because I can't create long stories. So this story is going to be short and interesting I hope. I hope you enjoy<3

================================================

Lucy's POV

In the morning as i started to wake up, I had felt a familiar warm presence in my bed. Flickering my eyes multiple times to awaken my tiredness, a certain pink hair had been sticking out of the covers.

" NATSU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED AGAIN!" a rage came upon me as I screamed at him, flinging the covers to show himself.

" Mmgg.... why do you have to be so loud?" he complained through a mumbled. His face was flushed in red, and the slight touch of our legs gave a more powerful heat, almost like a burn. Not at any point did a thought of him blushing fluttered through my head, at that point i knew something wasnt right.

" Hey Natsu, are you feeling ohkay?" i questioned throughout worry for him, but a answer didn't surface from him instead it was noise.

*cough* *cough*

What was that? I thought, does he have a cold? hang on, how can a guy with body temperature generating at always a high heat catch a cold.

" Lushiee~" I heard a half asleep happy slowly get up, rubbing his eyes.

" Good Morning.. o hey happy?" I greeted him then decided to ask, " Has Natsu ever gotten sick before ?"

" I think he has once, why do you ask Lushie?" happy had meowed as he walk sloppy

"Well...."

* achoo* *sniff*

"Well because of that!" I stated as the noise of the sniffle had reveal the answer

"Natzu is sick? oh thats probably from yesterday" happy muttered has he was in deep thought. "What had happen yesterday?" I questioned thinking of how a fool can even catch a cold.

"It happened when we went on a mission the other day"

Flashback

Natsu's POV

" Happy lets go!" I called out as I made my way out of the guild, waiting for happy. He flew in a split second by my side when he heard me.

"What mission are we going on Natzu?" Happy asked as he rested on my shoulder. I reached for my pocket, pulling out a folded up flier " Here"

The snowy mountain has been invaded by golems in our town.

We would appreciate Fairy tails help

REWARD: 150,000

1 hour later

"ROAR OF THE FIRE DRAGON" I shouted as a gush of fire escaped my mouth, killing the last golem as sense of excited flowed.

"Finally the last one" I huffed as I had a few cuts and bruises throughout my body. " how many were there?"

"There were 25! Good Job Natsu" Happy cheered as we high fived in victory. After that was done we marched our way to received our reward. After everything was collected me and Happy trailed our way back to the guild. However, we didnt realize we were walking on thin ice ready to break in another step. The ice floor had cracked underneath both Happy's and I feet, though Happy had quickly flew up leaving me to fall in the water.

End of Flashback

"HAHAHA!" I started to burst out in laughter on the urge of nearly falling off the bed.

" Why didn't he just dry himself off like he always does?" I tried to say holding back my laughter with all strength.

"After defeating the golems he was pretty much out magic, and it took as another 30 minutes to walk out of the snowy mountain" happy responded with a tired tone, making his way to my pillow before laying back down.

" Wait, Happy so Natsu has had a cold?" i quickly asked remembering him mentioning it, but to my luck he was knocked out in a deep slumber

' Ahh well, its not there is anything dangerous about him having a cold ' i thought carefully making my way out of bed. "Guess i will make breakfast!"

I got up and grabbed my keys, i walked into the bathroom to dress myself in my skirt and tank top. Walking out and into the kitchen i began to prepare breakfast, thinking of something easy to eat with a cold i decided to make rice porridge.

Grabbing the hot bowl carefully i made my way to Natsu who was still laying in bed. Calling out his name to wake up my voice had grew louder everytime i said his name to awaken him for his slumber.

" Uhh, BE QUIET! " a frustating toned responded that echoed throughout the room, as Natsu hand flinged up hitting the bowl in my hand, letting the rice porridge flipped backwards onto my stomach.

"Ah-mm" i squeal for an instant but tried to maintain the pain as i wrapped my arm around my waist. Pushing myself up i stumbled into the bathroom as i immediately called out Virgo to help stop it scarring.

"Open gate of the Maiden, i ope-, i open thee, Virgo" i chanted with pain through my clutched teeth as Virgo showed in a puff of smoke.

"How may i help you Princess?" she greeted staring blank faced at me.

" Can you treat this wound for me? " i asked as she made the first aid equipment appear grabbing out the ointment and started to rub it on my burn as i screeched in pain a few times. Virgo had treated and wrapped my waist with bandages. "Thank you"

" Punishment time princess?" she blankly asked as i smiled answering "No". She then disappeared in thin air.

'I need to put a t'shirt on to cover this, i dont want Natsu to worry i know he didn't mean it...it..its just i hurts so much' i thought cringing in pain as my eyes started to slowly pour out water.

" It hurts".

"Lucy!" a familiar loud voice shouted. *knock* " Lucy are you in there?"

Quickly putting my t'shirt and drying my tears away i opened the door seeing a dizzy Natsu.

" Luce...im so hungry" he moaned rocking side to side as he leans against me as I began to feel his normal hot temperature exceeded past his normal

"Ouch" i mumbled as Natsu hit my stomach then panick rush through me thinking he might find out.

" Lucy are you ohkay?" he shoved his face into mine making me blush so much I had put his hair to shame has my heart pounded faster then it normally would. " What are you on about? Don't you want food?" i quickly asked hoping to distract his mind "YEESSS PLLEAASEE!!" he pleaded making him luckily forget.

" Go sit down before you faint, your sick so i will make rice porridge, sounds good?" i hyperly announced making him use his signitature goofy grin as it made pink appear on my cheeks.

" Happy if you wake up i will make some fish!" i loudly said baiting him. In a instant he popped up his head "YES LUSHIEE!!" He exclaimed flying and giving me a hugged around my waist. I struggled a giggle as i made my way to the kitchen, ' With the habits of Happy and Natsu my stomach is going to be in some pain' she thought has a strained sweat dropped appeared behind her head.