Chapter 8

Kat's P.O.V

I watched weakly as Itachi and Madara walked in.

"Hey Kathy." Itachi said softly as he walked to the side of my bed.

"Hey, Ita." I smiled weakly.

Madara sat on the other side of the bed," So you don't remember anything besides what we told you?"

I shook my head. " I'm starting to remember things on my own. It's not much though. And some things are blurry but its better than not remembering a single thing."

" That's great!" Madara said in his Tobi voice.

" So how is Lone?"

" She's fine. They say her wounds are completely healed but, if they aren't I'm sure you can take care of that."

My kekkei genkai... I feel like something is bad about using it. It's so powerful so surely it has a negative side effect. It seems too good to be true if it didn't have one. It shouldn't be too bad if I use it only when I really need to, right?

Sasuke's P.O.V

As I walked into Lone's room, I could only blame myself. If I had tried harder to get her out that room, Orochimaru wouldn't have hurt her.

" Sasuke."

Her voice broke me out of my thoughts. I looked at her. She looked sad but I didn’t see any wounds, only scars that would hopefully fade.

" Sasuke." She said again. " Are you okay? You look like a puppy that has just been kicked,"

".....Yeah...I'm fine."

" Liar." She got out of the hospital bed and walked to me. " Don't blame yourself. I chose to stay. It’s my fault I got hurt, not yours."

" It is my fault! You were hurt because I didn't try hard enough-"

She cut me off by pressing her lips to mine. It took a few seconds before I kissed her back. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I don't think that I was ever this happy before. And the fact that I was happy surprised me. But I loved the feeling of having her in my arms and the feelings I got from kissing her. I frowned slightly when the kiss broke, but we both needed air.

" Don't ever blame yourself." She panted, " We're both okay and that's all that matters."

I smiled. " Okay."

" Smile again, duckbutt! The picture came out blurry."

Lone and I looked towards the door. There stood Madara a smirking Itachi, and Kat holding a camera.

Lone's face turned red. " H-h-how long have you all been there?"

" Long enough." Madara said.

Kat smiled, " I got a picture of you two kissing."

" Where did you even get a camera?" I asked,

" What fun would it be if I told you?"

" Gift shop." Itachi stated calmly.

" Itachi!"

*3 day time skip*

Kat's P.O.V

Lone hugged me. " Thanks for healing my scars."

" No problem, besides, I got tired of seeing duckbutt go into depression everytime he saw them."

" I don't go into depression!" Sasuke yelled.