Chapter 3

Danielle P.o.V
I was leaning on the dresser looking around at the room. There was a huge picture of him on the wall. To put my two cents in he was a very handsome guy and I would love to get to know him. But that probably won't happen.
" you like what you see," he said smirking, snapping me outta my thoughts.
I glared at him and continued to look around. His room was huge.
" you can sit down," he said
I continued to stand and looked at him blankly. He looked back at me up and down. I became very self conscious and covered myself with my arms. Not making no eye contact at all.
He walked to me with a stern look as he has had the whole time. He has a big resting bitch face and it is very intimidating.
I'm He grabbed my arm and walked to me to the two lounge chairs in his room. I sat down crossing my legs. He went in his dresser grabbing a red box and pulled out blunts, a grinder and a lighter. He sat back in the chair by me.
"You drunk sum tonight," he said cut the blunt open with a blade.
I noodles my head.
"I can tell you but you seem calm now. You smoke?" He said stuffing the weed in the blunt.
" uh I never have." I said timidly.
I couldn't believe I was this shy around somebody even though I don't talk that much anyways.
" you wanna try it it's gone ease yo mind ," he licked the blunt sealing it. He sparked it and took a hit. Ian gone lye I watch his lips with every move without even knowing and this man was fine. After he took another hit he passed it to. I just looked at it and then looked at him. He shook his head and sat in the chair with me .
"You a baby. Close your lips a lil then put it in and inhale." He said putting the blunt up to my lips. I closed my lips a little and inhales the strong smoke. Whatever this was it wasn't regular lol. I choked hard and tried to give it back shaking my head. He patted my back and laughed almost crying. I didn't see anything funny so I stale faced him.
"Keep going you'll get used to it," he handed my back the blunt.
I put my lips put to it and inhaled slowly taking it easy.
"Let it out slowly, it might burn"
I let the smoke come out, going through my nose and mouth.
"You keep that," he went back in the other chair and grabbed another blunt that was rolled already. He sparked it up and we both was laid back smoking. I would cough sometimes and ofc he would laugh. For a while we was in silence. After a while I was really relaxed and chill and so was he.
" so what happened down there, feds would've probably took you in,"
" this girl was into it with my friend and I tried to break it up but she was on some you can get it too type stuff and I wasn't going for nun of dat so we fought," I shrugged my shoulders and looked at the ceiling.
" you know I thought you was real shy but now I see you just chill. I fuck with that. But you new around here cuz I never seen you,"
He said putting out the blunt.
"Yea I came here from Atlanta and now I go to miles,"
" Atlanta huh, I'm just bought a flight out there for next month."
"Oh fr is you don't mind me asking why you going out there," i asked him not trying to force it tho.
"Uh shit just sum business"
He was quiet for a moment the he sat up.
"I should drop you off it's getting late,"
"Yea but you can drive while you high, I'm not trying to die," I said being deadass this my first here not my last day on Earth.
" Yea you straight," he laughed.
I got up grabbing my phone and purse. He grabbed his keys and we went down stairs.
To my surprise it wasn't a huge mess. Just cleaning stuff on the table. He must have maids.
We went outside and he went over to a dark silver AMG Benz. Yeah he into sum because I know he ain't no doctor or lawyer but let's not judge. He opened my door I got in. His car smelled like some good cologne.
" so where inside miles,"
"Um you know where the girls dorm is it's like to the immediate right,"
" oh yea I been there," he said.
I was curious as in how he had been in there because it's only for girls.
He got in and we sped off. He was playing summer walker playing games. I was very surprised because he seemed like he was the only rap music person. The ride was in a comfortable silence. I looked at him occasionally, he was so fine. His smooth skin and his Colgate smile when he laughed was everything even though he had braces. His hair was a turn on and his tattoos was an even bigger turn on. I tried my best to just look outside the window. In no time were in front of my dorm. I don't know if I had a curfew my first day but who cares.
"Thankyou," I said getting out.
"Aye lee get your number I wanna talk,"
"Sure,"
He took out his phone and scrambled on it.
" what it is,"
"4045675431"
"Aii then bye," he smirked and got back into the car.
I giggled and then walked off.
I walked in the building and called Tammy.
"Yea whats the room number,"
"WHERE TF YOU BEE-
I hung up on her laughing. Today was wild but something to remember.
___________________
Sorry for the wait,I'm back❤️