Chapter 2

Nahmir P.o.V
I was peacefully asleep and felt somebody shoving me. I hate when people wake me up so of course I had to knock this nigga upside his head.
"Wtf nigga Im tryna get u up," Glizzy said looking like a sad puppy.
I got out the truck and stretched. Of course being that I'm a fine ass nigga females stared at me stunned. But I kept walking cuz ion entertain females unless they catch my eye and dats rare. Anyways I left the rest of them niggas behind. I walk into the Dior store and went into the men's section to find a outfit for this party I'm throwing. 
"How tf you just gone leave us hoe," Jay said with his heavy tongue ah. Lmao
I laughed and continued to the check out line once I found a good outfit.
We walked through the mall and went into Footlocker. They had some new J's and my cuz , Tay( in mm^^), saved us a couple pair.
We walked in and I walked up to him dapping him up and so did the rest of the crew.
"Tay boi ya head look like a belt buckle," Cordae said which caused both of them to go back and forth.
I was just on my phone chillin as always. I looked up to just look around and I saw this girl walking past. She was light skin and pretty but she was too big. I like my girls skinny and petite. But again she was pretty asl. She caught me looking and put her head down. She a quiet one I can tell she ain't from round here. Anyways I'm hungry and I was ready to get these shoes. Cordae and Tay was still cracking jokes and Glizz and Jay was dying, lame asl.😴
" Aye bruh you got these new shoes or what. Mufckas finna go," I told Tay.
"Oh yeah lemme grab em." He went to the back for a short min.
A couple seconds later he brought out 4 boxes of them blue snake skin 11's.
"Yessir how much fa these hoes," I said pulling out a coo stack.
"Just slide me 400 and we good,"
" ight and you still pushing up to da party," I said giving him the money.
"Yea fa sho," I nodded and we dapped up each other and then we left.
"Aye Mir lets go to Zaxbys cause the food court packed," Glizz said.
"Ight bet greedy ah I already know he gone eat they whole shit up," I said laughing.
"Oh so you ain't eat a 15 piece wing just the other day and then turned around and ate my cookies tho," Glizz said mugging me.
We laughed .
____________________
Danielle's P.o.V
Me and Tammy had already went into Forever 21, PINK, and Nike. Tammy found this real exposing outfit for me to wear to the party and I'm real iffy about it. We were walking through the mall and Tammy was telling me about how the people are here and how to handles them ig. Lol. 🤣I was looking around the mall too and it was pretty nice to see that our school was in the middle of hood.
I was looking into Footlocker and I saw the light skin boy staring at me. He was so fine so of course being the anxious person that I am I instantly put my head down. He probably why the freak did I put my head down.😬
"Aye Danielle you wanna head back to our dorm. So you can get settled in,"
" Yea I guess so," we walked outside the mall and headed home.

__________
10:55 (party started at 10:30)
__________
Still Dani P.o.V
"You sure we aren't late,"
"Nah girl the lames come early, the real party don't start till like 11:30" Tam said doing a freakum dance.
I was already dressed and Tammy was doing my hair and makeup.

Tammy had on the exact same thing except for hers were black

"Alright you perfect girllllll you gone have a nigga on yo first day here," she said smacking her gum. She is sum else.🤣
"Alright we readyyyyyyy,"
We walked out to her car because I didn't know the way.

30 mins Later

We arrived to this big house on the corner and the block was overly packed. I'll be surprised if the police doesn't come. I was kinda nervous too. Me and Tammy got out the car and people was already looking at us. We walked inside the house and the smell of liquor and weed hit me hose hard. Tammy pulled me through the crowd to what I think was the kitchen. I looked around and I saw girls grinding on the men. I saw a crew that was standing against the wall and they look familiar but I know where from.
"Here you go girl," Tam said handing me a cup with a clear liquid in it which I thought water.
"What's this,"
" pineapple Ciroc and Belaire mixed,"
I nodded my head drunk a sip of the strong liquid. I drunk a little bit more and little bit more. I finished it and then I had to pee. Tam was next to me talking a boy that was brownskin with waves and an obvious lisp.
Anyways I walked through the crowd going to the stairs. I walked up the long stairs and onto this long hallway. I opened the first door and it was a plain room.
"What you looking fo," this dude with dreads asked me.
"Um the restroom," I said nervously. He scared the crap outta me.
He stared at me for a couple seconds and then pulled me into this room. It was clean room and when I looked at the bed it was a girl laying in it. I was kinda sad for one cuz I was i my tipsy and two I thought he was gone talk to me. I never had a real relationship so this was the time I needed to get one and have fun.
" the bathroom is that door in the corner," he said In a deep raspy voice.🤤
I turned around to look at his face and it was the dude from the mall that was in FootLocker.
I hurried into the bathroom. I relieved myself and washed my hands. I looked  in the mirror and my eyes were low. I came out and the girl and the boy was gone.
I was walking out of the room and he pulled me back  by my arm, once again scaring me.
"What's ya name,"
"Danielle what yo name,"
"Nahmir," he looked me up and down and let go of my arm. I walked out the room and downstairs. I looked around for Tammy but I couldn't find her. I went into the kitchen and I didn't see her.
It was  12:30 and I knew the party wasn't gone last too longer so I was worried. Then I heard two females arguing. I walked up to the two girls arguing and one of them was Tammy. I went in between the two to stop them and so did the dude with waves and the lisp.
"Bitch moves you big ass fa I pop you too,"
Everybody: laughing
"Who tf is you talking to yo anorexic ,cum goggling, cheap rainbows wearing, pissy mattress, on section 8,9, and 10 ass talking too," I said getting up to her.
She was way taller than me but I don't give a good got damn I will chop this big ass tree down. 👍🏾
"You hoe," she pushed me and that's all it took before I Miked her right in the jaw. I got her on the floor and yanked her weave till it was loose. Tammy was fighting the friend and was giving ha the bidness. Real best friend goals😽. I felt people grabbing me off her. I was still tryna get at her.
"Babygirl chill," I heard somebody whisper in my ear. A light skin boy with dreads and sleeve tats, Nahmir, walked me upstairs again to his room. I just stood looking at me feet ashamed I had got to fighting the first day here.
"You good," He said dialing a number.
I just nodded my head even tho he wasn't looking. Where is Tammy and is she alright? I asked myself.
I tried to walk out but he pulled me back by my arm.
" you gotta stay in here because the police around the block looking for people,"
I nodded my head and thought wowww this is my first day here and I'm in a fight.
_________________