Surprise, Surprise!

Kay so I made up a little poem thingy, its really funny, check it, Harry isnt as hairy as people think Harry is!

..................... Sorry sorry, lets get back to the book then shall we?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I locked the door behind Chris and led her to the living room. She stared in awe at the paintings and posters hung upon the walls, and I didn't even notice the chandelier until she pointed it out.

"I'll be right back, i'm gonna go take a quick shower to get this out of my hair." I pointed to my head and chuckled a little. She nodded her head and sat down; Grabbing the remote and turning the TV on.

I headed to my room and into the bathroom. I stripped off my clothes and hopped in, taking a 15 minute shower before getting back out and searching through my drawers. Finally I found a plain white t-shirt and my old overall shorts. Once I finished getting dressed, I ran downstairs. I grabbed Chris' hand and pulled her into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, I don't know where everything is. We just moved here like yesterday." I quickly turned to face her, letting go of her hand in the process.

"It's alright, I can probably find everything easily." She walked around the room. She stopped at the island and pulled open a cupboard, revealing: pots and pans, and mixing bowls. She place a metal mixing bowl and a pudding cake recipe onto the island top and searched through other cupboards and pantries, finding all the ingredients the recipe required. Once all the ingredients were aligned on the island, we went straight to work.

The timer went off and it was time to take the pudding cake out; I turned the oven off and put on the oven mitts so I wouldn't get burnt from the pan. I placed the pan onto a tray and called Chris out of the living room. She slowly removed the pudding cake and placed it onto a plate then drizzled it with hot caramel glaze and placed it into the fridge.

"Now all you have to do is let it cool, place sliced apples around it, and add a little cinnamon, and we're done." She dusted her hands onto the apron and pulled it off, placing it into the laundry basket. We headed back into the living room and sat down on the couch, something called Victorious playing on the TV.

"Hey, wanna sleep over tonight since your house is across town?" I asked turning away from the TV to look at her.

"Sure, lemme just go call my dad and ask." She went through the kitchen and out the patio door, dialling her fathers work place on the way.

I sunk farther into the cushions, trying to get comfy. I grabbed the remote off the coffee table and flipped the channels to find something good on. I threw the remote onto the couch when nothing was on. Chris walked back in and did a weird looking dance move and shuffled to her spot. She turned to me, a bright smile on her face.

"He said yes!" she screeched out. a smile broke out onto my face as well.

"Sweet, I've never had a sleep over before." When I said that, her smile grew wider, as if that was even possible. She was about to say something else when the front door opened and my mums voice rang through the house

"Becky, are you home? I have something to ask of you." She called sweetly. I jumped from my seat and ran to help her with her bags.

"Hey mum, what's up? Oh yeah, can Chris sleep over?" She chuckled as I tripped over my  words a little, nodding her head.

"Of course. And I have an interview later today, so i'm gonna need both of your's help." I jumped for joy. Yay I get to meet famous people!

"Hello Mrs. James, i'm Chris." Mum shook her hand.

"Please, call me Mary. Mrs makes me feel old." She was lying. I knew it hurt her because of my father. He broke her arm because of the divorce. I didn't bring it up though and pushed it to the back of my mind and helped carry the bags into the kitchen. "Oh no, those go into the living room and the recording room." She takes a bag and brings it to the recording room, while i bring the other to the living room.

"What famous person/band is coming?" Chris and I asked at the same time, making us laugh hard, along with my mum.

"One Direction--"

"OH MY GOD! You serious? They are so awesome!" I stayed silent for a moment before speaking.

"Who's One Direction?" I asked. Chris gasped and looked at my mum questioningly, then looked back at me quizzically.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me up the stairs, opening every door till she found my room and placed me on the rolling chair, opening up YouTube on the laptop. She entered: "One Direction, What Makes you Beautiful" and played it for me.

For the next 2 hours, we listened to their songs, learning all of the words to all the songs. Now we were dancing to the music full blast, when the loud chiming of the doorbell boomed into my room. Chris turned the music off and I pressed the buzzer on the intercom to let 1D in. We ran down the hall and stairs to the hall way to come face to face with the boys. I stood there staring at all the lads I met at school.

"What...?" I couldn't say anymore. My mum walked in and handed the boys a bottled water. I shook out of my daze. "Mum, they're One Direction?" I asked, stunned.

"Yes, why?" She asked, confused. Chris looking just as confused. I quickly shook off my shock and composed myself. I looked to the boys and gave them a harsh glare before smiling big.

"Nice to meet you all." I said too sickly-sweet, then walked off towards the recording room. I could tell someone was following me. "What?" I said none-too-kindly. I span on the spot to face Louis and Harry. The glare firmly planted on my face.

"Sorry!" Louis ran behind Harry, obviously half cowering / faking. I slowly let my glare fall. "Why didn't you tell me you were famous? Do you even go to the school?" I asked in a softer manner.

"No we don't, we're just using the music room for practicing. And if we told you, would you have believed us?" I stayed silent.

"No." I sighed "Sorry, just everything's so new to me, ya'know." I rubbed my face in frustration as I came to terms with this new found information. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up into a pair of shining blue eyes.

"I'm sorry for throwing pie in your face." He pouted. I noticed he was already trying to change the subject, so I let him.

"Oh, thanks for reminding me. Now I can get you back for it." I smirked evilly and skipped away from Harry and Louis before he could respond. I sat on Chris' lap on the sofa chair. Her eyebrows rose in questioning.

"Whats up with you?" She questioned suspiciously. I winked and jabbed my thumb in Louis' direction as he walked back in the room.

"He threw the pie at me in school." Her eyes went wide and her mouth agape.

"OK boys, please sit on the couch so we can get started. Chris, Becky, please go get me my video camera, stand, mic, and papers out of the recording room." we nodded and headed to the recording room while the boys did as she asked. Chris had the camera and papers, I had the stand and mic. I put up the camera set beside my mum and handed the lads the mic.

"Kay, just speak into the mic when she asks you a question and don't look into the camera unless it's a must. I will give you signals when time is up." I exclaimed as Cris set the stand up and put the camera in place. I stood behind it and did some adjustments. "Okay, Ready? In 3, 2..." I pointed to my mum for her to start and so she did.