Unexpected Meeting

Rebecca's P.O.V

When I came to London, the first thing I thought was FINALLY!! Not to be rude, I love my dad, but i'm mad that he had to hurt my mum just because she wanted to divorce him. We drove onto a road I don't know the name of and stopped at a beige house. The front of it was framed silver making the Rosy red door stick out. It had 2 floors and the windows were also famed with silver. The red curtains and blinds showing through the windows. It was a pretty normal house, just a little fancier. My mum parked the car in the driveway and stepped out the car, with me following suit.

We walked to the front of the door. she unlocked the door and stepped into a room connecting to the doorway where i stood. I followed and gasped at the sight, as I walked into the living room. It was completely furnished with new furniture, a velvet red couch that went into a half circle, a brown rug with a swirl pattern, a wooden and glass coffee table made of copper, a Pagani Stereo System, and a wide screen television. There were posters on the walls of famous boy/girl bands, singers, actors, and song writers, most of them I didn't know. My mum got hired as an interviewer for one of the most popular magazines, J-14 before we moved out here. Now we get to meet new talents and I get to help them with whatever is needed, while she interviews them right in our living room.

"You like it?" My mum asked as she walked out of another room.

"Are you kidding, I love it!" i shouted which made her chuckle.

"Then you should go see your bedroom!" my eyes widened. Oh my God.

"Oh, can I mother?!" she nodded and told me it was the first door you see when you turn down the hall. I squealed, dashing up the stairs to my new room. When I slammed the door open, I saw all my pictures I took of my friends back in Africa, a queen sized Polo bed, covered with blue, black, and white checkered sheets, a copper wood desk - With more pictures of my mum and dad when they were married and happy, a Dell's Alien ware Laptop, A green Pine pix Z Fuji film camera and a 15 inch Pavilion T.V. there was a shoe rack built on the blue florescent wall, with almost 40 pairs of shoes - TOMS, DC'S, Prada's, Adidas', and Cesare Paciotti heels. You name it, I now have it.

I screamed loud enough to make it sound deafening. I jumped onto my new bed, landing on my back. My new home, new room, and tomorrow, my first time going to a school instead of being taught by my mum. I can finally start my life. I thought as I dozed off to a comfortable sleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When i woke up it was already morning. The sun shone through the open window, hitting the wall. There was a note on the dresser so I got up and read it. It had the name of my school, the bus I have to take, a class schedule and the time to get there and leave. I had to get there by 9:15. My eyes widened as I glanced at the clock, it read 8:45. SHIT!

I dug through all the clothes and found my blue jean shorts, a blue plaid button-up shirt, plain brown belt, a plain pink bra, and took a pair of ankle high green TOMS off the wall and got dressed as fast as i could. I brushed my red hair, swiping my bangs to the right behind my ear. I put on some gold hoops and a silver locket with a picture of me and my best friend back at home. I ran down stairs to an empty house. My mum left for work already i'm guessing, so I took a piece of bread and ran out the door, locking it behind me. I dashed to the bus stop - Since i didn't have my drivers licence yet. And hopped on the bus when it drove by.

*~~*

At the fifth stop, I got off and saw the first school I will ever be attending. I entered the schools main building and walked up to the office, asking for the principal. after a few minutes a lady came holding her hand out. "Hello and welcome to A.B. Lucas Secondary Rebecca. I am Mrs. Parker the principal."

I stood up and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you Mrs. Parker"

"Nice to meet you too dear. Do you sing or play an instrument?" she asked

"Yes I do, why?"

"Good, in the south building there is a music room that is rarely used because everyone is too lazy to go in there. So if you want, you can use it whenever." I gasped, oh my God this school is amazing I so gotta check that out.

"OK." I said a little to eagerly.

she chuckled and took my schedule from me. She looked it over then looked back at me. "If you want you can go check it out now, your classes doesn't start till 11:45" My eyes widened and I nodded ferociously. I shook her hand once more and headed off to the south building. As I pass through the halls one by one I finally find the music room.

I slowly open the double doors and step inside, the doors slamming shut behind me. There were Guitars, Piano's, Cello's, Violin's, and a lot more. I saw a note stand and put it together so I could place some lyric sheets down. I flipped through the pages and chose Rolling in the Deep by Adele.

"There's a fire starting in my heart, 

Reaching a fevered pitch and it's bringing me out the dark.

Finally, I can see you crystal clear, 

Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare, 

See how I'll leave with every piece of you, 

Don't underestimate the things that I will do. 

There's a fire starting in my heart, 

Reaching a fever pitch and it's bring me out the dark.

The scars of your love remind me of us, 

They keep me thinking that we almost had it all.

The scars of your love, they leave me breathless, 

I can't help feeling, 

We could have had it all,  

Rolling in the deep, 

You had my heart inside your hand, 

And you played it to the beat-"

I quickly stopped as I heard the doors open, hoping whoever had came in hadn't heard me. But who am I kidding, anyone could have heard, I was singing loud enough to sound like a choir. I slowly look towards the door where 5 boys stood just staring at me. I couldn't tell if they were surprised or mad but I was so embarrassed, my face was burning. I quickly hid my papers and folded the stand, I turn to face the 5 boys who were still standing by the door, noticing they moved a few inches towards me.

"Um I was just-" I quietly spoke before I was interrupted

"WOW!" I flinched back a few steps when the boy with straight brown hair and blue eyes shouted. I was embarrassed, scared, and nervous. Who are they?

"WHAT?! You don't know us?!" The boy with blond hair, blue eyes asked, a thick Irish accent showing.I know because i'm Irish as well. They all had shocked expressions. I shook my head once and 4/5 of the boys ran up to me. I fell backwards onto my bum shaking, scared of the boys.

"Lads, Your scaring her. Can't you be anymore stupid?" The boy with wavey gold-brown hair, shook his head in disappointment. He reached out a hand and I slowly took it, still shaking. He pulled me up and stood me on my feet. "Hi, I'm Liam Payne." He smiled then nudged another boys arm. He had full brown hair and green-blue eyes, his curls sticking out in every direction. He seemed kind of cute.

"I'm Harry Styles" His British accent came out thick, making it sound like he was trying to flirt. Sorry Harry but it wont work on me.

"I'm Zayn Malik" Zayn had black hair that shot up like a wave and brown eyes.

"I'm Niall Horan" The Irish Lad spoke

"And i'm Louis Tomlinson. Whats your name love?"

I blushed deeper. "I'm Rebecca James"

SURRRPRIIIIIIIIIIZE!!!!!!!! ITS ONE DIRECTION!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE IS CHAPTER 1. I AM GOING ON VACATION FOR A FEW DAYS AND I DON'T KNOW IF ILL BE ABLE TO WRITE MORE CHAPTERS WHILE IM GONE SO KEEP READING AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. AGAIN, THIS WAS EDITED BY skipper_low69.