Chapter 11

2 weeks later, I'm at the house waiting for Mal to come home. For the last 2 weeks, we've been getting along and having- ahem... intercourse regularly. He went to 'work' aka gang stuff and causing trouble today and he's not home 3 hours after he said he'd be home. He's going to be the death of me. I've been up waiting in the dark for dramatic effect for the 3 hours. He's normally home around 4:30 and it's 7:45 now. I sigh and get a small snack to keep me occupied.
At 8pm door opens and Mal walks through with his leather jacket he looked oh so hot in.
Now was my chance I've been waiting forever to do.
On que, I turn on the lights and ask, "Care to enlighten me on where you've been?" Pun intended.
"Hey," he says with a smile, knowing he screwed up.
I crossed my arms. "Don't 'hey' me. Explain."
"Just things running late at work again. Sorry I didn't tell you."
"I was worried about you, Mal. You can't just not come home," I said.
He walked towards me and cupped my face. "I know, c/n. I'm sorry."
I put my hand on top of his on my face and smiled. "Just don't do it again."

I kissed him and he moved his other hand around my waist and I hugged him around his chest. We were kissing forever when his hands moved down to my ass and he grabbed. I just blushed and kissed him more passionate. He then carried me, my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He carried me over to the kitchen and propped me up on the counter. Then, we both began to strip, and well, I think you guys can picture what happened next;)

When we had finished, we went upstairs to change into our pajamas and we watched TV in bed as we ate some snacks, and eventually ended up falling asleep.

The next day, Mal went to work again. Because I had had won the million, I didn't necessarily need to work. Also, they would re-run episodes and I would get money, so we were sitting pretty.
I wasn't feeling too great so I watched TV all day and played some video games like GTA 5. I got lost in the TV and I looked at the time. 6:43pm. Mal that little sh*t. He was late again. I said screw it and continued watching TV.
I checked the time again. 8:27pm. Damn was he in the doghouse tonight.
Finally, he walked through the door at about 8:45pm.
"Y/n," he cautiously said, "I'm home."
I had been waiting in the same spot but this time I had the light already on. I was mad. He promised he wouldn't do it again.
He faced me. My arms were crossed and he saw I had a disappointed and mad look on my face.
"I'm so sorry, c/n." He walked over to me and stood me up. He gave me a hug and I hugged back out of pure satisfaction that he was ok.
I pushed him away and said, "Mal, you told me multiple times you wouldn't do this again."
"I know, babe, I'm so sorry." He started to kiss me just like yesterday. As his hands moved down like the previous day, I knew exactly what he was trying to do. Men are disgusting.
I pushed him away that second. "Are you kidding me?!" I yelled as I walked away.
"Are you ok?" He said, sounding concerned.
"Don't act stupid," I said. "First off: you're late AGAIN, literally the day after you said you wouldn't do it again! I worry about you, Mal, and you know it. That was a d*ck move."
"Y/n, I-"
"Second: you have the audacity to try to have sex with me after you blatantly disregarded my feelings and my wishes. What the hell?!" I exclaimed.
"Y/n, I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done that. Just move on," he yelled back.
I scoffed and went upstairs. I heard the front door open and shut again.
I fell asleep in tears.