Chapter 5

"I love you, y/n."
The words ring in my head. 'I love you, y/n.'
He.. loves me? Holy sh*t!
"Mal.. I.. I don't know what to say." I was flabbergasted and nervous to say the right thing.
"Y/n, it's fine if you don't feel the same, I just thought you should know," he said kind of sadly.
I let go of his hands, and instead I grabbed his face and pulled him in for a long kiss. When we finally separated, I said, "I love you too, Mal." I smiled.
He looked like the happiest person in the world. He put his hands on my wait and gave me a big kiss. Soon, the kiss turned into a make-out session and it felt so good.
Minutes later, Mal said, "We go somewhere a bit more... private," in his dark tone. He had the biggest smirk on his face. I slightly bit my lip while smiling and nodded. He carried me all the way back to camp on his back, I was laughing the whole time. I really do love him.

(A/n: THINGS ARE ABOUT TO VET STEAMY SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE IDEA OF SEX OR IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE THEN SKIP TO THE BOTTOMISH. THANKS!)

When we got to camp, the boys cabin was empty (as Mike was the only boy left) and we went inside. He set me down and started to kiss me, eventually pinning me against a wall. We stopped for a second to catch our breath, both of us panting. Mal smirked and picked me up, kissing me so passionately it was insane.

(A/n: you get the point lol)

He then took me over to the bed and he took off his shirt, which surprised me cause earlier he was saying one of his personalities was triggered by him taking his shirt off.
I broke the kiss and stared at him for a second before he caught on and said, "It's still me, c/n."
I. LOVE. HIS. VOICE.
I kissed him again with the same amount of passion as before, making sure not to let a single ounce of our love stop. He then removed my shirt and I removed my pants, and he did the same for himself. He unhooked my bra and he brought me closer, letting our bare chests touch each other, still kissing. Lastly, we took off all the underwear we had on left, and well... we did 'it'...

When we had finished we laid next to each other and were there for what seemed like hours.
I suddenly blurred out, "You know, that was my first time." I know you're 'not supposed' to say things like that, ever really, but it just slipped out. Oops.
He just laughed which made me happy. He looked over at me and smiled before he brought me closer to him and we settled in as my head was on top of his chest. I turned my head up and kissed him one last time. "Goodnight," I whispered.
"Goodnight, c/n," he whispered back, giving me a kiss on the forehead.
"I love you, Mal," I say.
"I love you too, y/n."
We finally fell asleep.