E.6

London, Monday 1:17am
Seoul, Monday 9:17am

I made sure to wake up early in anticipation for the Facetime call that I was receiving from him. I was up for hours, freshly showered, hair done nice and light makeup. I even made sure to wear a top that was cute but also to entice his mind to travel places that will eventually lead into a 'intimate talk'.

I lied on top of my bed with a light blanket over me waiting for his call. My early rising was slowly slipping me into crash mode as my eyes began to drift only seconds before my phone was alerting me.

He's later than what he said he would be but I was still happy he called.

I put the biggest smile on my face and answered the phone but I was suddenly hit with an instant fright from the face that stared back at me.

"Hi Shae!" His deep but sweet voice spoke as his eyes smiled matching the one on his lips.

"H-Hello." I choked out.

"How are you?" He spoke carefully but very clearly, unbothered by my hesitation.

I smiled at him before responding to him in his native tongue, causing his eyes to wide in surprise.

We held a small conversation for a minute or two until he turned toward Taehyung who sat up against the headboard writing something. Jimin spoke a few words to him and he replied with giving him a glance.

A mood was obviously in the making.

"I heard you were a good cook Shae." Jimin spoke to me. "You must visit us when we return." He smiled.

A lump grew in my throat, blocking my words and I couldn't be sure if it was because of his words or his intense stare afterwards.

Taehyung glanced over to Jimin as my eyes briefly caught his and spoke to him lowly. Jimin frowned before turning his attention back to me.

"Can't wait to meet you Shae."

"Can't wait to meet you Jimin."

He waved bye and gave the phone to Taehyung.

"You are up early." Taehyung spoke, his eyes away from the phone.

"I was waiting for you." I replied. "You're up late."

"Hmm...I don't want to sleep now."

There was a tone he was emitting that I couldn't quite decipher.

"Taehyung? Talk to me. I can tell that something is on your mind." I spoke, watching him slowly stop writing.

He looked at me nervously or so it seemed. His gaze was tender as if he was on the verge of tears.

My heart began to beat slowly at the unexpected. Seconds passed and he remained staring, almost as if he was looking through me. His eyes began to glisten and I started to worry for him. I hated seeing him sad. My thoughts quickly relived a time when his tears were the cause of a unmet need.

"I am happy." He spoke. "I am happy because of you."

His words surprised me as they were the opposite of what I was thinking. "You are? I'm nothing special."

His face became one of disbelief followed with a slight crease in his forehead. "Don't. Please don't say that. You are. You have always been. I don't want to lose you Shae."

I teared up as well. "You're not going to lose me Taehyung."

"I don't want to lose my happiness." he added.