Chapter Eight: Queen's Domain

There were people awaiting your arrival at Momoiro Island. You had never known that a place existed in the world that was this...pink. Seriously, the trees, the leaves, the skies were pink.

As soon as you entered the Kamabakka Kingdom, you saw a large gathering of trees forming a heart with a brightly coloured rainbow above them.

Waiting for you there, was huge man with a large blue afro, and unnaturally long eyelashes and an arrowshaped chin.

He was scantily clad, and wore a queen's crown with a king's crown on top on his huge head.

So, this was Emporio Ivankov, the Okama Queen.

You had seen him in the paper after Marineford, but back then the only thing that you had really looked at was the disrespectful picture of the man you loved as he lay dead on the ground. Just thinking about it made you angry even now. But you didn't cry anymore.

"Wait how do I address him, her?"

Sabo turned to you. "Iva-san doesn't mind, either is fine." he said.

"Hee haw!" Iva said as Sabo helped you get off the boat.

"Iva-san. It's good to see you." Sabo smiled.

"You're late. I hate being kept waiting! I've been waiting so long I feel like my back will give out. Ouch." Iva put his hands on his back.

"Iva-sama! Are you okay?" His companions asked alarmed.

"It's no good. I'm going to fall into the sea!" He lamented.

"Oh no, Iva-sama!" They cried out.

"Yes, I'm falling, I'm falling, I'm FINE!" He laughed straightening up.

"Huh? That was joke? You're good, Iva-sama!" The okamas said to their queen.

"Hee haw!" Iva said again. He turned back to you.

"I know, sorry we're late." Sabo said.

"Iva-san, this is Y/N. Y/N, Iva-san."

"Ah, hello." You said.

"So, is this the woman that I've heard so much about from Koala?" Iva watched you.

"Koala-chan? What did she tell you?" You asked.

"Just some interesting things."

"Nothing important, I'm sure. That is Karasu over there." Sabo said gesturing to where there was a man there who had a pale white face and was wearing a giant fluffy black fur coat. He  had a mask over his face that looked like a giant beak. You greeted him, and he muttered something.

They took your bags and you were led into the Queen's palace.  It was a huge pink castle and you were sure there were lots of pretty rooms in here.

Since it was almost night time when you are arrived they decided to treat you to dinner.

"This is really good." You said tasting the sauce. "Is it made here?" You asked Inazuma, an officer of the Revolutionary Army who was next to you.

"Yes, we make it ourselves."

"I heard that you like to cook, Y/N-girl." Iva said.

"I do. I really love it." You responded.

"She said that she wanted to learn how to make some healthy foods for her grandmother, so I brought her here to learn." Sabo said in between moutfuls.

"Oh? Well don't worry, Caroline will send you to Tiffany who knows all of our healthy foods." Iva said.

"Really? Thank you." You said.