Chapter 13

She got a big booty so I call her big booty-“

A hand shook my shoulder, and I groaned, turning onto my stomach. It was like, midnight!

“Bree! Get up!”

A soft hand shook me again and, raising my head, I saw that all give boys were in my room, and Niall had my phone in his hand, and it was ringing.

“Nice ringtone,” Harry smirked and I grabbed my phone from Niall’s grasp, answering it and giving Harry a dirty look.

“Hello?” I asked groggily, not bothering to look at the caller ID.

“Good morning, gorgeous!” A gleeful voice trilled.

“Hi, Richard,” I mumbled, flopping back in my bed, and the boys snickered.

“I have a surprise for you!”

I rolled my eyes. “Yes?”

“You have a shoot today!”

I shot up in bed.

“What?! How did you not let me know?!”

“I just booked it this morning!” He defended himself, still sounding happy, “And guess who it’s for!”

“Who?” I asked wearily.

“Victoria’s Secret!” he squealed, and I gaped.

“No! No way!” I screeched, and the boys were looking at me questioningly, leaning in.

“What? Why not?” He asked wonderingly.

“Because!”

“Because….?”

“Those are too slutty!” I wailed, and the boys lifted an eyebrow, looking at each other.

Richard’s voice turned a little hard. “Well, too late now. Be here in a half hour.”  He proceeded to give me the directions and then he hung up on me.

I jumped out of bed, taking my hair out of its bun, running into the bathroom to turn on the shower.

Coming back into the room to collect clothes, Liam stopped me.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“I have a shoot!” I groaned, walking out of the room with the boys in tow.

“When?” Niall questioned, and I pointed to my empty wrist.

“Thirty minutes!”

Shutting the door, I took the fastest shower I could manage, and hopped out, cursing as I stubbed my tow on the shower door.

I tore a brush through my hair, wrapping it up in a towel as I got dressed in a blue tshirt and white shorts.

Opening the door and holding my foot at the same time, I saw that the boys were lounging outside the bathroom on their phones. I grabbed my bag and brown sandals from my closet, taking off the towel and walked back down the hallway, running down the steps as fast as I could out to my car.

Until I realized I didn’t have my car.

I turned around to see the boys slowly treading down the steps, immersed in their electronics.

Tapping my foot, I waited until they all made their way to the kitchen, where they pocketed their phones.

“Bree Breeeeee,” Louis said, throwing his arms around me. I tentatively hugged him back.

“Whatsaaaa matter?” he said, and I looked at the clock, wincing.

“Um, I need a ride,” I said, and he perked up.