Chapter Three -Touchie Feelie

GAAAAH! Sorry it's so short :( I had writers block but I NEEDED to upload! 

Song is.... *drum roll*

...

...

...

LOVE GAME!!!! Not my favouritest song but whateves.  Lol ------>

---frownyface---

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

-Albert Einstein 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

“Why do I want him so badly?” Michael thought as they walked into the restaurant. Todd talked to the host who then led them to their booth. Todd and Anthony led the line, leaving Michael and Stephan at the end. Todd let Anthony sit on the inside of the booth, then Todd slid in next to him. Michael groaned realizing he would be sitting so closely to Stephan. Michael felt embarrassed because of his actions the night before and he was worried that Stephan thought badly of him but was too shy to make his feelings present.

Hoping that things couldn't get any more awkward, Michael sat down, followed by Stephan. Michael moved as closely to the wall as he could. Michael took in a deep breath and let it out with a sigh trying to calm himself down a little. He really didn’t want to be there.

“You look a bit squished.” Stephan smiled sweetly at Michael. “Don’t be shy, you can move over some.” Stephan patted the empty space next to him.

Instinctively, Michael looked across from him to meet Anthony's eyes. He knew that had he looked at Todd, he would have said something he didn’t want him to. Unlike Todd, Anthony would make his suggestion more subtle, which is why the two made a good couple, they were in love with each other for their differences.

Anthony gave an encouraging look towards Michael that said, “He wants you to sit next to him.”

Michael took in a nervous breath and slid over next to Stephan who was wearing a warm smile. Due to his hangover, Michael’s head was pounding so he laid his head on the table while the other three boys talked. He sighed again, wanting nothing more then to just go home.

Michael’s day dreams led him into imagining him and Stephan together. Every morning, they’d get up and cook each other breakfast, on a cold winter day go out for coffee or on a warm summer night, sit outside and watch the stars, then, each night, they’d crawl into bed together. Michael smiled at the images reeling threw his mind, hoping one day they’d come true.

Suddenly, Michael’s train of thought was derailed when he felt Stephan’s warm hand on his thigh. “What is this boy doing?” Michael thought to himself. Then, he felt Stephan’s hand rubbing along his thigh slowly, back and forth, back and forth. “Oh my God, he’s touching me.” Michael thought. He could feel himself blushing, confused yet somewhat flattered. Then, Michael felt Stephan tracing his finger tips along his leg, tickling him. “Sweet torture. Sweet, irresistible torture.” Michael thought.

“Michael?” Anthony asked, a trace of concern lined his voice.

Michael popped his head up. “Hm?” he asked confused. He glanced to the side and saw a waiter, tapping his pen against a notepad. “Oh. Uh, sorry. I’ll have um...” Michael lost his train of thought again. Stephan was still rubbing his thigh, “Sweet torture,” Michael thought again. At this moment, he wanted nothing more then to be in bed... With Stephan. He wanted Stephan to hold him, kiss him, lick him, bite him, slide down his body and undo his jeans...

“He’ll have what I'm having.” Stephan finally spoke up, getting Michael’s attention.

“Okay, two breakfast specials.” The waiter said to himself.

“Way to make it awkward for the man.” Todd laughed

“I’m sorry. I’m just really tired.” Michael said with a bad poker face.

“And hungover.” Todd chirped, grinning.

Michael glanced over at Stephan to see him smiling. Michael was a bit angry trying to discover why Stephan would toy with him like that. “Asshole,” Michael thought to himself, immediately regretting it. He might not of known. “Maybe he was just trying to be nice.” Michael assured himself. “Todd did say he was a sweet guy. He was probably just being affectionate.”

After a few minutes, the food came and the boys all ate.

“So,” Todd started, “I feel terrible, Steph, but Anthony and I wanted to go see ‘Paranormal Activity 3’ and I know you didn’t like those movies, so I think you’ll be staying at our place alone tonight. Is that okay, Hon?” Todd smiled weakly.

“Uh, yeah, sure Todd. Don’t worry about it.”

“You can stay with me tonight.” Michael blurted out, mentally face palming himself again.