Chapter Two - Don't Talk To Strangers, Sleep With Them

Here's chapter two! Incase anyone is wondering, his name is pronounced, Steffan. I just thought it looked more mystical with the 'ph'. Lol. Please enjoy!

~Emily

"Oh, to be young and to feel love's keen sting."                                                                   -Albus Dumbledore

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

   Michael awoke in a haze. His eyes felt heavy and were hard to open. With each breath he felt sleep trying to drag him back under. He felt a tickle under his nose and went to scratch with his hand but realized his arm was wrapped snugly around someone sleeping in front of him.  Worried that he might have just had yet another one night stand, he tried desperately to remember the events of the past evening. Coming up with nothing, he pulled away from the stranger and stood up, realizing he and the strange man were both just in boxers. Upon further inspection, he saw that the other man had a shirt on. 

Desperate to know who he had slept next to, Michael tip toed around to the other side of his bed. While turning the corner, he stepped on something fuzzy. Immediately following with a very loud, very angry hiss from his cat. With that, his cat had scratched his foot leaving a painful mark. 

   “Fu--!” he began to scream, but stopped him self with a hand to his mouth,  remembering the sleeping man. On one leg, holding his other foot, he bit his bottom lip until it began to hurt. He began to tip toe once again to see the mans face. Michael crouched to the strangers sleeping side seeing his young face. Suddenly, he remembered seeing him but not knowing his name.

   “What’s your name?” he asked in a low whisper only he could hear. He moved his head closer to the strangers, squinting trying to remember who he was. Michael suddenly felt that this man was not strange to him at all. Just by his face, he had felt as if he had known him all his life. 

   “Meeeeow,” Michael’s cat was rubbing against him making rather loud sounds.

Without looking at the cat and staying focused on the man, he tried shooing the cat away. “Away with you, you retched beast!” He said trying to be quite threw gritted teeth. 

Eventually the cat walked  out the door, saddened by Michael’s sudden lack of affection. 

Still looking at the man, Michael glanced at the clock to check the time to see that it was two o’clock in the afternoon. “Shit,” he said under his breath, looking up at the clock. He returned to stare at the man some more, only to see that his eyes were wide open. 

   “Whatchya doing?” He said in a sexy sleepy voice, eyes squinting in confusion. 

   “Oh, God, why’d you have to talk?” Michael thought to himself, feeling butterflies developing. 

   “Michael?” Stephan was a little worried as to why Michael had been starring at him.

   “Oh, God, he knows my name.” Michael thought again. 

Stephan looked at him very confused about Michael’s lack of speech. He began nervously spinning his lip ring.

Michael saw his face sensing his confusion. “Come on, stupid, say something!” 

   “Did we sleep together?” Michael finally spat out. He mentally face-palmed himself. Repeatedly. With a frying pan. Covered in llama piss. 

Stephan’s pale cheeks turned a dark shade of red in embarrassment. He was now biting his lip wishing he could cover his face with the pillow, wishing that when he looked up, Michael would be gone. Stephan looked up at him and shook his head, ‘no’.