[5] - [ edited ]

Ariel's POV

 ''Yo, whats up Percy, and Ariel?" Grover said coming towards us. Percy and I were perched on the side of his cabin. 

''Nothing much." I replied. 

Grove then said something that disturbed me. ''Ariel, this vision you had the other day.. " How'd he know? 

"Leave Grover," Percy growled.

He backed up. 

"Sorry Perc.." and he left.

"Percy... How about you tell me, about why and how your here?" I asked.

He bit his lip and looked my way. ''Well, uh. It started when I was around in middle school with you guys. I got attacked, things happened... And yeah. I figured I was the son of Poseidon.'' He replied.

 I looked at him thoughtfully. ''Really? Well, now that I mentioned that Grace kid. Who is he?"

 He shrugged, and bit his lip before getting up, and leaving. I sighed, playing with the water.

  Today was like any ordinary day. The sun was out shining, people were training, and a whole lot of nothing was happening.

''You should be thinking about your father more often, you know.'' I gasped turning around to see a guy with shaggy black hair, and wearing all black. 

I started into his cold eyes, ''Hades.''

 He rose his eyebrow at me. ''You mean father." He spoke back to me. 

First of all, I never figured that a real father like him would ever treat me like that. I mean... What the fuck? 

   ''What do you want?" I questioned. He sat down beside me and spoke again. ''Haven't been here for awhile. Since my son Nico was here," He replied. I have a brother? Ironic.

 Father stared at me for a bit. ''You look like your mother.'' 

I turned and stared back at him. ''Of course I do.''

 ''I heard things.. " 

 "Things?" 

 "Yes, such as your vision," he spoke. I looked down, for a minute then looked up.

  Looking where father was sitting, and he wasn't there. 

______

 A/N: Okay so guys >.> I know i haven't posted MONTHS, but... Im, still here ^-^ I've just been busy.. So like this? :) Oh and remember! One like = One oreo ^-^

A/N:

Cringing really hard at my old self, so I'm just going to leave that A/N above.