~Chapter 10: Love~

Your POV

Jack comes into the room soon after I wake up. He sighs and sits beside me. I notice the patch on his face and gently touch it. I look up at him and frown. "It's nothing... Don't worry." He tells me before pecking my forehead. L.J then whispers in his ear and after Jack nods. I crawl over to Jack and lay my head on his chest as I lightly grip on his sleeve. I see a red spot... Blood? I lightly grab his arm with both of my hands and examine it. I look up at him with concern before trying to roll up his sleeve. He jerks his arm back. I look at him. "Ah- Uhm.. Sorry. It's nothing, don't worry about it." I look at L.J, frowning hard.

I look all over Jack until I spot another bloody spot on his leg. I look at Jack and frown. "W-What h-hap....h-happened?" I ask. Jack looks at me shocked. "You spoke! I'm so proud of you!" Jack said happily. I smile proudly but soon after turn serious again. I point to his arm, then his leg, then his face. "I'm fine." He said. I look at L.J and point to Jack, then slap both of my hands on the bed. "Pin him down?" L.J asks. I nod. Jack looks at L.J. L.J sighs. "I can't." He tells me. I pout. I grab a first aid kit out of my bathroom then come back. They stare at me. I reach for Jack's arm again. I pull up his sleeve and look at the cut. I get my pencil and paper and write "How?" Before patching up his arm.

Jack and L.J stare at one another. "I got in a fight." Jack said. "With who?" Was written before finishing and going to his leg. "With Jeff." Jack said and I froze. I looked up at Jack. He sighs. I patch up his leg. (Everything I had to stitch up.) "Anymore injury's?" I wrote. He shook his head. I sighed in relief. I hugged Jack. "Please don't fight anymore." I wrote.

He nodded and pecked my lips. "(M/N), will you be my boyfriend?" Jack asked me. I smiled widely and looked at L.J. Tears in the corner of my eyes. I nodded and kissed him. He instantly kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands made it to my waist. I felt him smile and I returned it. We released for air. I was panting for air, still in the same position.

I hugged L.J. "Yay! You did it!" He giggled. He turned to Jack. "Now, Jackie~ (M/N) is like- no.. He is my little brother. Don't you dare break his heart or I'll break yours." L.J smiled devilishly hugging me tightly. Jack nodded. I silently giggled. L.J picked me up and carried me to the kitchen. He gave me some ice cream. I happily eat it. Jack chuckles.

I tilt my head to the side at Jack. "You're just really cute." I could tell he was smiling. I blushed and looked down, taking another bite of my ice cream. "Oh! I want a bite!" Ben says out of no where. I nod my head and smile as I scoop some ice cream and put the spoon in his mouth. He smiles. "Thanks (m/n)!" I nod my head and smile.

I finish the ice cream and walk over to the couch where Jack, Ben and Toby were. Jack was sitting on the couch watching the other two play Mario Cart. You got behind the couch and slowly wrap your arms around his neck as you rest your head on his hair. Everyone was either in the kitchen talking or in the living room talking. It was peaceful for once and it felt comfortable and nice.

3rd person POV

After awhile you get bored. You turn and see Jeff coming down the stairs and walking into the kitchen; but as soon as he spotted you he began to walk away. You ran up to him and grabbed his sleeve. He stopped in his tracks and starred at you. Everyone had stopped talking and was now watching you two. As everyone had saw your scene and the fight. They all knew you weren't supposed to be by one another. Jack starred at Jeff hardly. Jeff grew uncomfortable in the silence and all eyes watching him. So he tried to get away but you tugged at his sleeve again.

You looked down, still holding his sleeve. Everyone starred interested in the scene. Jack was about to get up and get you away from Jeff until you finally looked up.

You looked up and smiled an eye-closed toothy grin. "I-I... For-forgive..... Y-you." You attempted to say but smiled sheepishly as you realized you probably made no sense. Everyone stood their frozen.