~Chapter 4: Friends~

(M/N) POV

I wondered around the house until I found Jack. I smiled and waved. He waved back but continued with whatever he was doing. I mean, he was trying to sleep I guess. I walked over to the chair and hovered over him. I looked at him with curiosity. Why did he look so strange? Why did he look so interesting? So different? And most importantly, why did it draw me to him? "What do you want?" He asked. I got an idea. "Are we friends?" I write down. "Yeah sure whatever." He mumbles. I give a toothy grin. I then begin to draw the sleeping boy. I thankfully finished it. He soon after woke up.

He began to walk away. I remained criss-crossed as I looked over the picture. I don't really share them. I'm too scared I'll get disapproved. I think I captured his attention because he walks over to me and asks "Hey, what's that?" I look down nervously before slowly showing him the picture. "Hm. Well, that is good. You did a good job." He said and ruffled my hair. I gave an eye-closed smile. I then see L.J. I smile widely at the monochrome clown. I wave and he smiles as he waves back. "Hey (m/n)! What're you up to?" He smiles. He then looks at the sketchbook in my hands. "Oh! Let me see!" He says. I show him the picture of a sleeping Jack. He giggles. "Wonderful!" he claps. I smile widely and hug him. I mouth a "Thank you!"

He smiled widely. "Aw (m/n) you're just the cutest!" He picked me up and hugged me. I felt really proud of myself. Once he put me down I followed Jack. He went into his room. I sat on his bed. "So, what do you want to do?" He asks. I shrug. I was just happy he finally accepted being my friend. "Oh! Let's ask Slendy for a mission." He said and grabbed my hand. He led me to Slendy's office.

We got a mission. Apparently my former bullies, Oscar and his gang, were having a party. And we were going to crash it. Jack turned out the lights as I found a way in. He soon followed me into the house. I stood there, staring at Oscar. I sneaked up behind him and stabbed him in the back of his neck with my dagger. He fell to the ground. "(M-(M/N)?" He said. I smiled widely and waved before tackling one of his friends. I killed him and Jack came down the stairs. "Get their kidneys." He told me. I tilted my head in confusion before doing what he said. I then cut open Oscar's stomach as Jack did the same for the other bully. He then ate one of the kidneys. I looked at him in shock and confusion. I then look at the kidney in my hands before looking back up at Jack with a questioning look. "I eat kidneys. They aren't for everyone though." He responded to my looks. I made an 'O' with my mouth. I then look at the kidney before biting it and chewing it. I finished the bite but shook my head in disguised. He laughed. "I told you." He said. I handed the kidney to him. He ate it and put the rest in the bag.

We took it home. He put it up and I walked over to L.J. He's my best friend. "How was killing?" He asked. I put a thumbs up. Jack then laughed and walked over to us. "He thought it was a good idea to take a bite of one of the kidneys." Jack laughed. I crossed my arms and made a pout face. L.J began to laugh too. "Oh we gotta make him take another bite! I wanna see his face!" L.J laughed. I shake my head furiously. E.J then cuts a small piece of a kidney and stabs it with a fork. I run to the couch and jump on Ben. He thankfully wasn't playing his games. "Huh? What are you doing?" He asked. "(M/N) come here!" L.J giggled. I shake my head and used Ben as a shield. He laughs and put his arms around me. "Back off!" he says playfully. I silently giggle. Ben then puts me on his back and we run around. I tried to get off because Ben and I were the same size so maybe I was heavy but he wouldn't let me.

I eventually got pinned down. I shake my head as I smile. "Just one bite!" L.J giggles. I shake my head. Jack then shoves the fork in my mouth. I chew the nasty kidney as I wouldn't want to waist it even if I don't like it. I swallow it and Jack, L.J, and Ben fall to the ground laughing. I huff and cross my arms playfully. "That's the first time I've had a good laugh like that." Jack said. He moves his mask slightly and pecks my forehead. I felt heat rising to my cheeks as I looked at Jack confusingly. "You looked like a kid who ate something nasty!" L.J laughed. Sally came up to me and hugged me. She patted my head as I remained on the floor. "Shhh shh. There there you poor child." She said. I hugged her back and stuck my tongue out at my new former best friends. I sit Sally in my lap as I sat down on the couch.

Jack comes and sits by me. "Thanks for making me laugh today. I'm not usually the type to play around." He tells me before landing another kiss on my cheek. I felt myself... What was the word? Blush. I give him a look of confusion. Why does he do that? "It's a thank you gift." He replied to my looks. L.J comes behind the couch and looks down to me. "(M/N) I just realized something. You're like the second baby in this mansion." He states. I look at him confused and shake my head. "Sally's the first. You're the second." He said. I shake my head again. He smiles widely.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever you say. But may I remind you that you did look like a little puppy. Or maybe a baby." L.J tells me. I stick out my tongue at him. He giggles.