Chapter 12 - Tension

HEY EVERYONE!!! So sorry for the long wait on this chapter!!! I'm not gonna ramble on now for too long so here you go! Here's Chapter 12...

______________________________________________________________________________

 A pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey Baby!" Eric says giving me a big kiss on my cheek...

"Hey babe" I turn to face him. Giving away the worried/confused look on my face.

 "What's wrong? are-are you al-alright?" Eric asked. Swaying side to side.

 "Nothing... I'm fine. Where were you? I was looking for you everywhere" I lied. Not that he would remember in his drunken state.

"What!?" Eric shouted as the noise got too loud that I could barely even hear myself think.

Without question I grabbed Eric by the arm and pulled him into a closet where the alcohol was kept behind the bar.

"What happened to your face" Eric stook out a finger and tried to point at it but just made drunken circles with his finger in the process.

I quickly hesitated to make something up. "Oh I... scrapped my cheek with my nail earlier on. I'm fine tho." He leaned in and kissed me as I finished my sentence.

"I was. I was looking for you. Robert told me you were at the bar so I came up as soon as they told me. Took me a good 30 minutes to get to here from around the pool tho" He slurred with drunken speech.

"Aww don't worry about it babe, you're here now!" I had to hide exactly what I was feeling. Wanting so bad to know what Eric 'tried to' to Mark. I felt like putting my fist through a wall but I couldn't say anything as it would cause unnecessary drama between myself and Eric.

"I am babe, but I promised my friends I would go dance with them after I talked with you."

"Oh. Thats ok." I Lied. I wanted Eric to stay with me and never leave my side.

"Amy and Robert were looking for you out by the pool, if you're interested? Keep your phone on anyway so I can contact you if I lose you" Eric said trying to put his words so carefully together. 

I kissed his lips one more time before he went out the closet door.

After Eric had left me I walked out of the closet into the painfully loud bar area of the house which was basically on the dancefloor. I poured myself a drink which had been knocked about 10 times by  drunken friends of Amy and Robert. Most of these people probably don't even know Amy and Robert but anyway.

I Walked through the many crowds of shouting party go-ers. Escaping the party for a little while to relax and have a cigarette.

I walked out the front door and sat down (more like fell down, alcohol is not a friend) on an old rocking chair on the front pateo which clashed with the modernisation of the whole house.

I lit up a cigarette and swayed back and forth splilling my drink every once in a while kicking my legs foreward. There were crowds and crowds of people in the front garden shouting and laughing and the was a big group of people gathered around two men having a rap battle. I cringe with the thought of things like rap battles. 

Tho there was hundreds of people out front I was on my own. Silent on a noisy night.

I finished my drink in one causing me to make an 'I just ate a lemon' , Sour face. 

I didn't really want to go inside so when I finished my first cigarette i took another one out.

I pressed down on my lighter, and again and again and it just wouldn't work.