Chapter Six: The monsters

AN: This one is slightly longer than the last..AND IT CAME OUT QUICK!~ :o)

I CREATE MiRiCleS!~

I should also be adding yet another chapter soon! ^^

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Homestuck. DX

Chapter Six: The monsters

I had just added the bat as my new weapon when the clown/Harlequin thing broke down my door and I noticed something important.

He had brought friends...

Ah mannnnn!

Dodging his lamp..lance...thing, I jumped up and as I came down let out a war cry, swinging my new bat that I was still trying to think of a name for downward.

SPLAT!

No I'm serious. He turned into black goo with a horrid splat sound and the lance/lamp thing flew over and into my wall with a thunk, sticking like it had been a sharp projectile.

The two other Harlequin/clown/monster...things, came at me afterward.

Grinning in a much eviller manner than I ever have..I advanced forward with my new trusty bat, Fred.

..Ah yes..I liked the sound of that.

The things paused, looking shocked that I wasn't peeing my pants in terror or trying to get away. This amused me, the only reason I had run before was because I had no weapon..now that I had one?

Wellllll!~

Lets just say my place would most definitely not be swarming with the things by the time I was finished.

I cackled, and was very much amused when the things began to cower.

Then?

..I attacked.