Author's Note

Hey everyone!

So there is a bit of a story to this story (ironic right?). I was chatting with someone and he was telling me about how he was watching this irresponsible couple walking in the middle of a narrow street. A car came down the street and it was going by pretty fast. They almost got hit but they didn't. After telling me about it, he joked about how it would make a good story because of how much build up there would be. So being the amazing person I am, I took his joke literally and I made this story! Fair warning though, I did write this in like two days, so it may be a bit wonky. I hope you guys enjoy it anyway!

Thanks,

Cheral Meroj

P.S. If you have any feedback, comments, or just anything please feel free to write them in the comments or message me! I truly enjoy them!

*Shameless Self-Promotion*

Want to get updates on my current writing status? Visit my website:

cheralmeroj.wixsite.com/mysite

If you enjoy Fantasy and Adventure go check out:

The Fire Within the Ice

Henry is an avid troublemaker, Ellie follows all the rules, and Aria prefers to be hidden amongst the crowd

Henry is an avid troublemaker, Ellie follows all the rules, and Aria prefers to be hidden amongst the crowd. The one thing they all have in common: Henry, Aria, and Ellie are all trying to run from their families' pasts. Magistilia is known as the place where all story characters, whether nursery rhyme or fairytale, can have a new start but is that really true?

If you want to read more Short Stories go check out:

The Tragic Ending

One story. One man. One tragic ending.
Preston Briggs had it all, until he did something he couldn't take back. Something that no one could forgive him for... He wrote a tragic ending.